• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a subscription but it is requesting my serial number?

New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why after download illustrator and photoshop in subscription i read that it's a try version and ask me if i have serail number for register it?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download the software from https://creative.adobe.com/?   Also are you logging into the Adobe ID tied to your subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes yes ...

Il giorno 22/mag/2012, alle ore 18.44, Jeff A Wright ha scritto:

Re: I have a subscription but it is requesting my serial number?

created by Jeff A Wright in Creative Cloud Download & Install FAQ - View the full discussion

Did you download the software from https://creative.adobe.com/? Also are you logging into the Adobe ID tied to your subscription?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Creative Cloud Download & Install FAQ by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any other Adobe Software installed?  I would recommend removing any Adobe software you currently have installed.  Running the cleaner tool - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and then try the installation again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to find an answer for this somewhere in your forum. I saw your post answering the guy that had this problem with Muse. I have this problem to, not only with Muse, but also dream weaver, speed grade and afterfx. I was in contact with your support team, and I´m sorry to say that did not do anything else than waste my time, for a long time to... I love your cloud service, but this is a really annoying problem that has to be fixed (or easier to find among the answer in the forums).

Your support told me the problem was that I downloaded swedish versions though my cloud subscription is English. When I tried out the rest of the programs I installed, Dw, Sg and Ae gave me the same problem and they are all english versions, so that theory went up in smoke.

I installed the programs using the Application manager downloaded from creative.adobe.com.

I had no prior adobe software installed other than possibly the latest pdf and flash readers for web browsers.

I had Photoshop cs6 installed as a trial a few weeks waiting for the cloud service to be released (as you provided this as an option). But this version works just fine now after logging in to the cloud service.

I´m subrcribing and paying for your cloud service. Can you please provide me (us, the forum) with a clear answer to this problem or provide a (working) link to one before the trial time runs out...

Thanks

Sorry if I sound bitter. I´m just stressed. Need the software for work as every body else here subscribing. Thanks for great software!!!

::mb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frank Vision did you try the steps offered previously in this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Did you download the software from https://creative.adobe.com/? = yes

2) I had nothing installed previous except readers for pdf and flash (I wrote that to). Are you telling me I have to remove everything I downloaded from the cloud with the cleaner because of that? Wouldn´t that be a huge design flaw from you guys? Before litterally any one on the planet would be able to install creative cloud they would have to run the cleaner...

I will run the cleaner if you have a good argument that holds up for it in my case. I have limited internet download every month, fairly slow connection, and to download the whole package again would cost me a months cloud subscription, and time. If that is what has to be done, ok, fine. Would be great to get what´s already installed working though.

Any creative ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Frank Vision it is likely a permission issue which is causing you to experience these difficulties.  This is why the step for removal was offered.  Agenzia Arcobalneo has not responded since that solution was offered which means either the solution resolved their issue or they have not had a chance to implement the offered solution.

It is difficult to tell though if you and Agenzia Acrobalneo's situations are identical.  Other users though have tried similar steps and have reported success.  To help save your bandwidth you could try downloading the trial of the software and entering your Creative Cloud Adobe ID when prompted.  This would prevent you from having to download the install files again if another reinstallation is necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it installed on a Mac and a Windows computer here without any difficulties.  Both are utilizing the same Creative Cloud account.  The Mac is running 10.7.4 and the Windows computer has Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mac 10.7.3 and Win7 on the pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any logical explanation to why more than half of the installed programs are working perfectly? Why would I get permission issues only half of the times? Maybe good to know to be able to avoid future problems.

On my macbookpro all installed programs are working fine.

Are you saying it could be sufficiant to download only one trial version and enter the cloud ID? Could that fix all program issues?

If I use the cleaner, re-install, and it does not work, I will be very unhappy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is up to you Frank Vision.  You can wait tell Agenzia Arcobalneo responds to see if the solution provided solved their difficulty. 

Alternately you can continue to work directly with our support team as they can analyze your specific circumstances in greater detail than what can be offered through the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, of course. Thank you for your patience. I will try the support once more and hope to find some one that can help me out. If I get an answer worth posting here I´ll do that, and I hope that any one that has or gets an answer to this problem could do the same.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have had the same issue - i subscribed with cloud the other week and downloaded Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Muse - no issues. Bought a laptop today and downloaded Dreamweaver first, no issues. Have since downloaded Photoshop (now extended) and Illustrator and i'm being given the trial versions whilst being asked to input a serial number.

I have contacted support and got the impression i was being fobbed off with a 'see how it goes, here's a number to call......'. I only have 2 computers which i thought was ok to install items on.

The items have always been installed via the application manager which holds my username and password linked with my cloud subscription.

If anyone can help i'd be very greatful, as this is frustrating!

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add that I also have installed on a stationary and a laptop. The laptop is a mac and the stationary a pc. I don´t se how this should be an issue though. You are allowed to install on two computers as long as you don´t use the software at the same time.

I smell a bug here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines