• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I rectify error messages when installing CS6 extended?

New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running on a windows 7 platform 64 bit machine.  errors during install of CS6 extended.  Did not delete CS5 extended prior to install because had no directions to do so.   Exit code 6.  1st  3 errors listed as DF037 and involve being unable to delete directories related to CameraRaw (error 145)

Next error is #1310  and relates to an installer file 3100b11b.msi .  Evidently I don't have access to this directory even though I am the administrator. error 1310 and error DW050 installtion of PDF settings CS6 install failed.

What can I do to get a clean install with no errors?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its hard to say what is going wrong untill we dont see the complete crash log , so please collect the complete install logs and put it on "pastebin.com" and place the link here.

As per your description it seems to be the permission issue , please follow the knowledgebase article for Error 1310 and then check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In trying to follow the directions on the website for crash logs, I have navigated as the article stated to c:
Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers. In this folder there are many log files for older versions of CS Photoshop but only one for my installation done today of CS6 and it does not specify the Camera Raw files. Do you wish me to unzip the entire folder or just the one log file pertaining to CS6? I also am wondering if I should have uninstalled CS5?Margaret Henderson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chnace you installed an ACR Beta version liek the current 7.1? If yso, uninstall it and run the CS6 install again, then reinstall the Beta.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not install the BETA version. But it does concern me that I would have 2 separate versions of photoshop residing on on my hard drive.

I am rather confused about how to send you a link to my unzipped log files. I created an account at pastebin.com and pasted in my unzipped log files. How do I send you a link to this file? Margaret Henderson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://pastebin.com/tewtdFYw is this what you are looking for? Margaret Henderson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to share your paste, so other users can see it. It's still private.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://pastebin.com/tewtdFYw is now public

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had a chance to analyze my crash log yet? I have discovered another problem in working with CS6 that seems to be a holdover from problems with CS5. Occasionally when I use a tool, the image will disappear completely. For example, tonight while working with the patch tool, when I held down the mouse to select the patch area, the image disappeared which meant that I could not see what I was trying select. This also happened with the crop tool. My usual method of dealing with this is to close the program and reopen it, but I think it should never happen at all. Very frustrating and time consuming. If you could shed some light on this, it would help me a lot. Margaret Henderson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you follow the below mentioned Kb:- http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-1603-fatal-error-occurred-1.html

and then check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message does not pertain to the error I received upon installation since it is about CS4 and makes no reference to Windows7. This is a 64 bit computer so I don’t see a conflict between computer and program. Are you indicating that I should uninstall my Google search line? If I do this, should I also uninstall CS6 and reinstall it? Has anyone viewed my post to pastebin made a few days ago? I made it public but have not received any further response to it. I am having a separate problem with tools in CS6 which I detailed in my last email. I would appreciate a bit more explanation and guidance. Margaret Henderson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That article is for CS4 but the solution do work in the CS5 and CS6 as well ,

The solution 1 states Remove "Google desktop" , if you dont have it installed you can skip that step.

Secondly , you can try changing the path of the installation like C:/Program files/Adobetest and then check.i.e. solution 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines