Skip navigation
arroyogal
Currently Being Moderated

How do I rectify error messages when installing CS6 extended?

May 22, 2012 7:32 PM

Tags: #cs6 #error_code_df037 #error_code_1310 #error_code_dw050

Running on a windows 7 platform 64 bit machine.  errors during install of CS6 extended.  Did not delete CS5 extended prior to install because had no directions to do so.   Exit code 6.  1st  3 errors listed as DF037 and involve being unable to delete directories related to CameraRaw (error 145)

Next error is #1310  and relates to an installer file 3100b11b.msi .  Evidently I don't have access to this directory even though I am the administrator. error 1310 and error DW050 installtion of PDF settings CS6 install failed.

What can I do to get a clean install with no errors?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 22, 2012 7:42 PM   in reply to arroyogal

Its hard to say what is going wrong untill we dont see the complete crash log , so please collect the complete install logs and put it on "pastebin.com" and place the link here.

As per your description it seems to be the permission issue , please follow the knowledgebase article for Error 1310 and then check.

|
    Mark as:
    May 22, 2012 9:12 PM   in reply to arroyogal

Any chnace you installed an ACR Beta version liek the current 7.1? If yso, uninstall it and run the CS6 install again, then reinstall the Beta.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 1:29 AM   in reply to arroyogal

You need to share your paste, so other users can see it. It's still private.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    May 27, 2012 11:02 PM   in reply to arroyogal

Can you follow the below mentioned Kb:- http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-1603-fatal-error-occurr ed-1.html

and then check

|
    Mark as:
    May 28, 2012 1:18 PM   in reply to arroyogal

That article is for CS4 but the solution do work in the CS5 and CS6 as well ,

The solution 1 states Remove "Google desktop" , if you dont have it installed you can skip that step.

Secondly , you can try changing the path of the installation like C:/Program files/Adobetest and then check.i.e. solution 2

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points