You might wana take a look inside the following article:
Hey, yhanks for replying,
My page content are 3 level of MSO
- 1st, there is a button to navigate to the 2nd level of MSO
- 2nd level, it include 35 buttons for navigate to the others MSO (same groupe)
- 3rd level, a button allow you to go back to the 2nd level and etc...
it is clear for you?
It looks like you encountered error generation article folio with your source files. I would help if you may provide me with some more details for further investigation. Could you email me offline (email@example.com) with following information:
1. Could you go to About dialog from Folio Builder panel flyout menu and send me the screenshot of the versions displayed in the dialog?
2. Did you use InDesign source or HTML? Do you mind to send me the source files for repro?
Hello. I ran into this today myself. If you have an -, /, or * (basically any non-standard characters in the naming convention) of the folio or the article, you will run into this.
Try renaming any folios or articles so they are just letters. No apostrophes, dashes, backslashes, etc.
Europe, Middle East and Africa