Skip navigation
sarahanne2727
Currently Being Moderated

muse publishes to trial site again - and site not working on safari at least

May 21, 2012 7:21 AM

Tags: #publishing

Hello

my site was working just fine until about an hour ago. now it doesn't load on my safari, although it does load on my iPhone and whatever the namecheap.com live chat man was using.

Also, I don't know if this is related, but when I click publish from Muse, it now publishes to the trial site, whereas it was publishing to the real domain - www.niramayayoga.co.uk - until that hour ago. I am actually feeling pretty crushed about this because I have been working like crazy to get this ready for my big client mailout, which I did, so directing everyone to view a site which doesn't work.

nb I haven't hooked it up to a new domain name, it was one I had a site on with wix. I have now unplugged that old wix site.

could it be related to the fact that I ticked "enable online editing" so as to get a web form? I have since disabled that feature to no avail.

please help! I am in total despair!!

sarah

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 23, 2012 4:48 PM   in reply to sarahanne2727

Hi Sarah,

Unless you've solved your problem since you posted this, I can say that your site looks fine on my copy of Safari. Is it publishing to a different address than the one you posted here? (www.niramayayoga.co.uk) if so, can you post that address?

If everyone that you've spoken with is seeing the site fine but you are not, It is possible that you are experiencing caching problems. Try holding down the shift key while pressing the refresh button, or clearing your browser's cache.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points