When I tried to re-import the same XML file back to Captivate 5, an error was prompted:
Import was not fully correct. For information about errors please check log file:.......
I found there is another post about this issue, but the actual problems we met are different. In my log file, it reads:
The following object with given id is not found in the project - ObjectId: 5984 ObjectType: 275 ResType: x-cp-audio-item
all the same things.
I ignore this error and continuing publishing. Seems the published files are Ok. But I still wonder what does this error mean, and will it have any affect on the publish?
Any answer are great appreciated.
Btw, if I re-import an modified XML, the import is successful, puzzled...
"Import" in my Captivate 5.5 demo imports nothing at all. If I click Import captions, there's a working bar for a few seconds, the message that 200 items have been imported... but nothing changes, even if the imported file had been wiped blank!.
Importing XML gives me, in less than a blink, the message "Import was successful" - and yet again, nothing has changed.
If it begins like this in demo mode I can't see myself getting very far with it.
I just experimented with a random string saved as an XML file & "imported" it, with "Import was successful"! If it wasn't sad it would be funny.
Europe, Middle East and Africa