• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Was this helpful?

LEGEND ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does clicking on either of these links do?

WasThisHelpful.jpg

-Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really have no idea. I have just clicked on the Yes button in another post of yours, and apart of a short thank you message that afterwards disappeared, there was no visible change in your message. It even still has the same questions, so I can probably continue answering "yes" (and even "no"), thus adding... what? More points? More points in a new and invisible scale?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just clicked Yes on my message above. Same thanks for your feedback message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  That was helpful in confirming I didn't miss the memo!

ThanksForYourFeedback.jpg

But I'd still like to know what it's good for, what the plans are, etc.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

Maybe you will now receive a Thank You card, directly from Adobe?

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some people (thinking audio riggers) try to do everything they can to avoid feedback.

In all seriousness, thanks for your feedback, Bill.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel,

As I understand it, there is a very long piece of twine, attached to each of those, that rings a bell at the Official Adobe Compound in San Jose, CA, USA, and someone marks on a large whiteboard. Not sure what happens after that.

On a possibly similar note, just followed up on a thread in one of the product forums. The OP asked a question, and then got a Reply to supply more info. Instead of doing so, they asked another question, but then marked their second question as "Correct." This went on for several Replies, and in each, the OP asked another question, without giving one answer. They then marked each of their "questions," as Helpful Answers... Oh well, that is how it is in our Adobe version of Face Book.

I mean HEY! look what happened to that IPO.

Hunt

PS - in all seriousness, I have no idea what those do, but then, you knew that - didn't you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines