Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Is the Encore CS6 Library the same as the previous versions?

May 21, 2012 6:40 AM

Is the Encore CS6 Library the same as the previous versions or did they add new menus, buttons & such?

PC here

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 22, 2012 9:17 PM   in reply to Steve from NY

The CS6 Library is different. There are some addition of menus like the Multipage menus or pop up menus but there are a lot of removal too. There are no buttons or styles etc in the new Library. But the good news is that the updated version is going to be available soon which should have all the buttons, styles and more menus etc.

-Ramesh.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 10:22 AM   in reply to ram8kumar

Hi Ramesh.

The PAL Gears menu.m2v is missing from the libary.

The NTSC version in present.

Do you want me to make a bug report?

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 10:21 PM   in reply to Ann Bens

The CS6 library does not contain Gears menu.Are you using the CS5 library? I think the full updated version of the CS6 Functional Content will not be having this issue.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 10, 2013 7:53 PM   in reply to Steve from NY

I'm having the same issue.  No buttons, etc.  How do we get the updates?  I just bought a copy of Creative suite 6 Production Premium.  Running 6.0.0. 

Is there an upgrade already?

Thanks for any help - seems odd not having buttons to choose from.  DVD pro had LOTS of choices. 

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 10, 2013 8:05 PM   in reply to MacMama6119

Do you already have the Encore library with a few templates but not buttons? If yes, skip to step 2. If  no, start with step one.

Go to this link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/library-functional-content-mi ssing.html

Step 1: Follow the instruction in the top part: "Solution: Install the CS6 Functional Content"

This will install the basic library. If you have CS5.5 installed, backup your Encore library there; it will be deleted by the install.

Step 2: Follow the instructions at the bottom of the link above: "Additional solution: Install the Resource Central library content"

Note that step 2 is the same as the link you get to when  you follow the notice at the top of this forum.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points