Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

DPS Single Edition - Wrong builder ID, how to fix it?

May 12, 2012 5:40 AM

Tags: #help #ipad #apple #builder #bundle #digital_publishing_suite #viewer_builder #single_edition #urgent

Hello all,

We design a quarterly magazine, and we´re using a dps single edition license to have it available to the readers as an iPad independent app, for each edition.

We were doing our second edition, and by error, on the Viewer Builder on the provisioning step we used the old mobileprovision files from the first edition (with the old bundle id).

The result is easy to find out - the app created on the DPS Viewer Builder (and signed with the old provisioning files) is not correct when compared with the one prepared on iTunes Connect for this second edition, and we only noticed that when we were trying to submit the app with the Apple´s Application Loader.

So my question is easy: how can we edit our mag on viewer builder and change for the new provisioning files (we need to use a new bundle id because the second edition is not an upgrade but a new app) on the without buying and new DPS Single Edition License (please mind that when we edit it we can use new provisioning files but they should keep the same mobile provision id or else we get the following error "Bundle ID inside the mobileprovision does not match the bundle ID used for the build").

Thanks!

Mario

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 12, 2012 5:56 AM   in reply to Mario Alcantara

You should be able to just re-create the file. If you can’t you’ll need to contact Adobe directly.

Bob

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 6:28 AM   in reply to Mario Alcantara

Mario, you can send me a PM and I'll help you with this. I'll let you edit your application so that you may change your Mobile provisioning files. Send me a PM with your details, serial key and email id/contact information.

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 3:58 PM   in reply to Mario Alcantara

Today i made the Same mistake :( can someone help me????

|
    Mark as:
    May 25, 2012 1:49 AM   in reply to Mario Alcantara

thank you very much... i wrote to this email and send the adobe id inlucind the serial...hope the problem will fixed

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points