Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please LARGER TYPE

May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new smaller font on the Discussion page is so small that it is difficult to see what is happening.

With the smaller font it is even difficult to see what is new as the bold print does not even look like it is bold.

Please change the font immediately to a LARGER font.

Using a 24 inch monitor.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny, I was about to post that I LOVE the smaller font!  Also using a 24" but I still love it on my 13" as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be under 35.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also love the new small font, although it is a bit difficult to discern between normal and bold (read | new/updated).

I suggest to use the browser's zoom functionality (Ctrl+ / Ctrl- on Windows) to render larger font view.

(P.S. I am > 60)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Ctrl+ helped my tired old eyes greatly.

Now, if we could just have a different color for "New/Updated," as has been noted. Perhaps burnt umber?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt Y wrote:

You must be under 35.

Nope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah what's up with that font size. That's just terrible.

I guess anybody that can read that isn't using a high screen resolution.

They didn't make the rest of the page match, so you when enlarge the page, the rest of the stuff is giant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R_Kelly wrote:

I guess anybody that can read that isn't using a high screen resolution.

I tried it on my 15" 1920x1200 and it's still fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be under 35.

Nope.

Nor am I, more like a generation more, and I can read it, too, at 90 PPI on screen. But there is a contrast between the text size in the forum and in the threads.

I suggest to use the browser's zoom functionality (Ctrl+ / Ctrl- on Windows) to render larger font view.

That would also rid us of the stuff to the right, if done a few times, but then you would have to push back the chair to read the threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

That would also rid us of the stuff to the right, if done a few times, but then you would have to push back the chair to read the threads.

Exactly, The font of the stuff to the right is several sizes larger than the font on the Discussion page, creating an imbalance if you enlarge Discussion Page. 

IN ADDITION, the font is larger when you open an individual thread to reply.  So if you have the Discussion Page rendered to give a larger view, then when you open the Reply Page it is so large you can not see much of the thread without major scrolling.

Totally unacceptable! 

I don't think the web designers and beta testers  have ever used the Forums.  If they did they would not give us this garbage to work with.

Still not to late to make it right before every one flees in disgust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe ever do usability studies?

Light blue, 11pixel bold type is not user-friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines