• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number?

New Here ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to burn a cd in Encore cs6 and it wants me to enter a serial number. Where do I get the serial number?

Thanks,

Buddy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

How did you delete Encore?  Did you utilize the uninstaller for Programs and Features?

Encore is installed with Premiere Pro.  You would want to remove Premiere Pro and then reinstall.  I would recommend you reinstall in the newly created administrator account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You buy Premiere Pro or any suite that includes Encore. Read the trial FAQ regarding limitations and licensing restrictions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it with the creative cloud suite, I have used it twice before now with no problem, now it wants a serial number. Each time I use any of the applications in creative cloud I have to reregister the software but I figured that would finally go away. I have not had any other apps ask for the serial no.

thanks,

Buddy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try logging in using the Adobe ID tied to your Creative Cloud account?  Do you have the same difficulty in Premiere Pro?  Finally have you tried launching Encore in a newly created administrator account to see if you have the same difficulties?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not having this problem with any other cs6 applications, just encore. Tried as administrator same thing.

I deleted encore and went to creative cloud to reinstall but encore is not there now. Don't find these kind of things out till you need them. I should have kept cs5 a little longer. Any suggestions?

thanks,

Buddy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you delete Encore?  Did you utilize the uninstaller for Programs and Features?

Encore is installed with Premiere Pro.  You would want to remove Premiere Pro and then reinstall.  I would recommend you reinstall in the newly created administrator account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked, thanks so much.

Buddy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines