• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any other option besides buy now?

Explorer ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have another option when you see that Buy Now button? I see the same screen, but there's another button that says register, or license or something like that. I cannot get it to come up right now, of course. But, it's to the left of the buy now button and when I click on that, it logs me into the Cloud and lets Photoshop open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cranberry Teacup I branced this out to a new message thread.  Have you tried signing in using the Adobe ID tied to your Creative Cloud subsciption?  Do you have a Creative Cloud subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have a cloud subscription and am logging in with that account. When I log in it appears to recognize me. In fact when I launch CS6 it says I have a ton of days on my "trial." I click to activate or register, enter my adobe account info which makes it happy. I am fine for a day or so and then when I restart CS6 (I am having to do so often due to some incompatibilities with running third party scripts in CS5 while CS6 is open) it makes me register the software again. Actually I have had to do it in other programs as well. AI6, and Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of system optimization utilities are you using?  Do you regularly run some type of registry cleaner?  Have you tried logging in under a newly created administrator account?

The fact that the behavior only happens every day would seem to indicate that something is modifying the product registration information regularly on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the idea. Yes I get the botton License this software. Then

I am asked to log on. But then I am prompted for a serial number. As

far as I can see I received no serial number when purchasing Creative

Cloud. So I cannot get further from that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines