Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download Photoshop CS5.5?

May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am now living overseas and want to deregister a Windows copy of Photoshop CS5.5 extended on my laptop and re-install it on another but I do not have my instalation disks with me. I do have my ID and serial number etc. I don't want to upgrade to CS6 but that is the only version that Adobe are offering as a trial download now.

[Edited for content]

Can someone advise me how I can get my hands on a legit copy? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

FINALLY A WORKING LINK!!!!!! This is the only page i found anywhere that still has 5.5 working links. Everything else redirects you to cs6

http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the try. I was hopeful when I landed on the page and there appeared to be links to CS5 that still worked but when I clicked on them they unfortunatley  took me to CS6.

Also I can't remember what my package was exactly but I think it was photoshop CS5 extended as I don't use anything else from the suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atleast navigate through the site. Check this link:- http://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl , please scroll down the page of website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your continued help and I understand why you might be exasperated with me because of the openning headline being about CS6 but I did scroll down and in various ways tried to navigate to CS5 but in every case, no matter which route I took, all linkes (though they purported to point to CS5) now point to CS6. Is there any other solutiion?

cs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just successfully downloaded the programme from a slightly different link:

ProDesignTools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html

the actual links are on this page and they worked fine. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FINALLY A WORKING LINK!!!!!! This is the only page i found anywhere that still has 5.5 working links. Everything else redirects you to cs6

http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines