May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded adobe air and the application is damaged

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you plese ellaborate the issue and tell us the exact problem.

Which OS do you have?

Which application did you purchsed?

Try re-installing Adobe Air and then check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the free application at adobe. When I reboot my computer I get a popup box that states the application is damaged. Using Windows 7 and have tried installing at least 3 times, getting the same message each time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling, then downloading a fresh copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the free application at adobe. Which application are you trying to download and from where? Plese specify the exact error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uninstalling adobe air 3.2 a popup box appears on my desktop at startup. “This application requires a version of adobe air which cannot be found. Please download the latest version of runtime from adobe.com/go/getair or contact the application author for an updated version”. So I go to the website to download the free version of adobe air 3.2 and it downloads and says installation is complete and successful. I restart my computer and a popup box appears on my desktop which states “This installation of this application is damaged. Try re-installing or contact the publisher for assistance”. I have tried this a number of times and always get the same message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evanna9 wrote:

This application requires a version of adobe air which cannot be found.

Which application?  Can you post a screenshot of that message?

Also, what did you download:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the message and the place I downloaded from

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow the steps in this article and then check:- http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/help-application-doesnt-update.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines