Skip navigation
Trinkadink1
Currently Being Moderated

Error 130:11.

May 28, 2012 5:21 PM

Tags: #error #of #circle #130:11 #nothingness

I have registered my product.  When I attempt to register again (in case something was wrong the first time) I get the message that the product is already registered.  (Yes, I knew that.) But  every time I attempt to create a PDF with Adobe Acrobat X Pro, I get the following message:

A problem has occurred with the licensing of this product.  Restart your computer and re-launch the Product.  (I did, twice, same result.)

If this problem still occurs after restarting, contact Customer Support for further assistance, and mention the error code shown at the bottom of this screen.

Error: 130:11

http://www.adobe.com/support

Thanks guys!  I have now completed a complete circle and am still unable to produce a work product.  Any other suggestions?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 28, 2012 5:26 PM   in reply to Trinkadink1

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble,,,

do you have any previous Acrobat version currently installed in your computer before your creative cloud subscription?

if you do,

-then try to uninstall it.

-restart computer

-redownload acrobat using your application manager & install .

Thanks

Mandhir

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2012 11:24 AM   in reply to Mandhir Bhatia

I have had the same problem.  I also have a problem with Photoshop CS6--it says my trial subscription is over (have a year's subscription)--and no, I do NOT want to uninstall my copy of CS5--I want to have it when I finally get mad enough to leave the cloud!  Also get a "licensing problem" error at random times.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled until I'm blue in the face, and I can't get any work done!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2012 12:06 PM   in reply to dputnam

You mean you have uninstalled both CS5 and CS6. If not, you need to uninstall and re-install CS6 but make sure you donot launch any Cs5 applications.

Once CS6 is installed, try launching any CS6 applications, apart form Acrobat X, such as Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, etc.

Check if it launches fine this time.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2012 11:03 PM   in reply to Mandhir Bhatia

I'm experiencing the same issue but don't have any previous versions installed, I just had a major crash and had to wipe the disc and start again so there was nothing on my computer apart from the factory setup stuff. It's only happening with acrobat but it's extremely frustrating, I can't even look at a pdf as it is let alone produce them for client invoicing etc. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the creative cloud version to no avail.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 12, 2012 2:05 PM   in reply to rhymad

Hi Rhymad,

Lets follow the below suggestions and check if that helps.

Uninstall Acrobat X.

Restart the machine.

Run the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Redownload acrobat using your application manager & install.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 12, 2013 8:28 AM   in reply to Trinkadink1

I just started receiving this problem and thought I would add to the thread.  My problem was caused by having a Creative Cloud Subscription which overwrote all my licensed CS6 software I had purchased prior to this.  I had to then create a new account for my CC subscription.  However error code was still there when trying to launch acrobat.  Technical Support were no help then I happened to chance on an adobe technician email address and got in touch with him direct.  He sorted out the problem over the phone which required multiple updates to the adobe application manager and then deactivating and reactiving my licensed software a number of times.  The whole process from searching for a solution, Adobe Customer Support (at least three hours wasted) and the technician's help took around three days.  If anyone else has this problem I suggest you contact priyjain@adobe.com direct.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points