Skip navigation
buffelmann
Currently Being Moderated

Registering CS6 serialization with AAMEE

May 29, 2012 7:40 AM

Tags: #cs6 #master_image #license_issue

Hi!

I just downloaded and am trying to setup serialization for nearly 1000 machines running CS6 Master Collection on our base image (win 7, sysprepped.)  I've downloaded AAMEE 3.0 and when I run it to create the serialization executable as shown in the deployment guide, I receive the following errors:

5/29/2012 09:25:35[INFO] AdobePackageBuilder - Build Version - 3.0.166.0
5/29/2012 09:25:35[INFO] AdobePackageBuilder - Logging Level verbosity Set  to 4

5/29/2012 09:25:35 [WARN] AdobePackageBuilder - Error in processing the UpdatesInfo tag.

Does anyone know what this means, and how I go about resolving it?  I'm using the same Adobe user id as I am here in the forum, and the serial number does work on a single install.

Thanks in advance!

-brad

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 9, 2012 8:35 AM   in reply to buffelmann

I am also receiving the "Error in processing the UpdatesInfo tag" warning when creating CS6 packages with AAMEE 3.0.166.0. Unfortunately, these packages appear to install without issue, but when the installed application is first lauched it will prompt the user with this message, "Please sign in with your Adobe ID to use your trial of Adobe Fireworks CS6."

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 10, 2012 12:04 AM   in reply to chris.rossini

Hi,

"Error in processing the UpdatesInfo tag" warning doesnt have any impact on package creation or deployment.

About another issue that "product is asking for adobe id login on launch" - can you please share exact steps performed for deployment and packaging. this will help us in reproducing and debugging this issue.

thanks,

Rahul | rbaiswar@adobe.com

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 11, 2012 9:05 AM   in reply to r_baiswar

I still receive the "Error in processing the UpdatesInfo tag" warning in logging. However, I was able to resolve "product is asking for adobe id login on launch" error by packaging our CS6 applications with AAMEE 3.0 using my user level NT profile instead of my Administrator NT profile. Since my Adobe ID is associated to the e-mail address that is the default for my user level profile and I initially registered my Adobe ID with that profile, I suspect that some type of authentication/verification failed when I attempted packaging with a different (admin) profile on the same machine.

Very odd, but it appears to be resolved.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 12, 2014 9:58 AM   in reply to buffelmann

Hi,

Did you ever manage to resolve this issue. I am having almost the same issue

2/6/2014 17:23:09[INFO] AdobePackageBuilder - Build Version - 3.1.105.0
    2/6/2014 17:23:09[INFO] AdobePackageBuilder - Logging Level verbosity Set  to 4
    2/6/2014 17:23:09 [WARN] AdobePackageBuilder - Error in processing the UpdatesInfo tag.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points