Hi, I'm Israel and i just finished to design a website in Muse
when i upload the site into Businesscatalyst it works correctly, the problem star when i upload the website into my server, the menu bar do not appears, i don't know if i did something wrong or there is a server problem
i'd like to recive some help!
This problem is related to the use of non-ASCII characters in CSS file names within the Muse output. If you update to a trial of Muse 1.0 this has been fixed. Or, you can rename your master pages so the page file names don't contain any accented characters. This problem is exposed by some FTP clients and/or web servers and not others. You may also be able to avoid this problem by uploading using a different FTP client.
Europe, Middle East and Africa