Skip navigation
annaMaja
Currently Being Moderated

My Adobe Collage app crashes each time I push the camera roll button

May 28, 2012 2:28 AM

Tags: #camera #crash #ipad2 #roll #adobe_collage

I have tried all. From the first time I started the app my camera roll button has pushed me out of The Collage app.

I have my settings on for location service. I've restarted both the app and my iPad 2 and I've also erased the app and reinstalled it. No other photo input crashes the app. Just when I push the camera roll button and it takes me out of the app in a splitt second.

It's very frustrating paying this much money for an app that I can't use in my work because it don't need other peoples photos but mine.

Please look in to this as fast as possible.

Best regards

Ami

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 28, 2012 5:41 AM   in reply to annaMaja

Hi,

We are looking into the issue. In the mean time can you provide some information that will help us in fixing the problem:

- How many albums do you have in your photo library, if you have any album with any special characters (like '<', '%' etc) in it can you please mail the name at chandna <at> adobe <dot> com

- In which language is your iPad/collage running?

thanks

Sandeep

Adobe Collage Team

|
    Mark as:
    May 28, 2012 5:55 AM   in reply to annaMaja

Hi,

How many photos do you have approximately?

As a workaround can you try creating another album with some photos in it on your iPad using Photos and try importing again in Collage.

thanks

Sandeep

|
    Mark as:
    May 28, 2012 9:39 AM   in reply to annaMaja

Anna

I think we are trying to understand the problem before we can commit to fixing it. Can you tell us anything that can help us isolate the problem? For,example, what version of the OS are you running on your iPad, etc

--Anubhav

|
    Mark as:
    May 30, 2012 7:00 AM   in reply to annaMaja

Hi AnnaMaria,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with running Collage.

One way that you can help us find the root of this problem is to send us the crash report that is generated when this happen.

First sync your device with iTunes, then do the following to locate the crash log:

If you are using iTunes on Mac OS X, then you can find the crash report in the following location:

~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<your iDevice’s name>/

Look for a crash log that contains "Collage" in its file name. Pick the log that was generated at the time when you observed the camera roll crash.

On Windows XP, the location is:

C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/<your iDevice’s name>

On Windows Vista and Windows 7, the location is:

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Applecomputer\Logs\CrashReporter/ MobileDevice\<your iDevice’s name>\

Send the crash log to jsbache "at" adobe.com

Thank you for your help.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points