• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

coldfusion 10 support sql server 2012

New Here ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just looking into CF 10 and we will be putting up a new server.  Ideally we would like to use the latest and greatest software (SQL Server 2012).  According to the support matrix only 2008 is supported.  Just checking to see if anyone knows when if SQL Server 2012 will be supported?

Also related if it takes several months before we deploy into produciton (which I think it will), we may want to put the new OS on the server as well Microsoft Server 2012.  Any ideas on Coldfusion 10 supporting that?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have CF10 connected to SQL 2012 via JDBC datasource and find CFQUERY etc work just fine. May I add just because Carl says it works does not mean Adobe CF offically support CF10 to SQL 2012.

I know of Windows Small Business Server 2011 and CF10 does not work with that OS. Not sure what Server 2012 is - refer:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4312884#4312884

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation