• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New laptop

New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old laptop died and I got a new one. How do I download premier on the new laptop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like you did on your old one - you install it from your DVD set or your downlaoded archive.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem and more:

I need to know if I must deactivate the Acrobat 9 on the old machine first?

I cannot find my serial number but think I can recover it from the registry somehow. So, if I find it and then use some borrowed DVD to iinstall it to my new Laptop is this all I need? That is: Installation dvd and my valid serial number.

My Adobe online account does not show my software. It may have been registered to our company account and another of my personal email accounts?? Does it matter if the online registration is under a different email address as long as I can install from DVDs and have the old key?

Any help on how to recover my serial number from my old machine would be so very helpful.

Thanks, Brenda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you should deactivate it on your old computer if you are no longer going to use it.

To find your product key / serial number, have a look at this article http://pcsupport.about.com/od/productkeysactivation/f/acrobatserial.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat: Thank you! I found the license number in the registry (24 digits in 4 digit segments). I used a free utility at balarc.com and got sa complete read on this old machine down to the keys and versions of all the software, al the hardware specs, security status, etc. I will use this on the new machiine once it is setup so I can put away a report with all this information on it. I am so not going through a storage locker to file the boxes and CDs when I re-installl or something like this is needed.

Now is there somewhere in the Adobe site where I can download Arcobar 9 pro? Everything seems to refer to the newest version. I was so happy with 9 Pro and do not want to buy X or Xi at this time.

I sure appreciate your help.

TigerWizards - Brenda W

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines