Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
Currently Being Moderated

Help! Flash bug reports returned as "undeliverable"

May 31, 2012 10:36 AM

Tags: #flash #bug_report #undeliverable #flash_authoring

I've been attempting to submit a bug report regarding Flash Professional CS6 and CS5 on Adobe's official bug reporting page:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

I've made three attempts in the past 4 days, and each one has been returned to me as "undeliverable":

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

flash_feedback@namailhost.corp.adobe.com
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system...

I've successfully submitted reports regarding Fireworks and Dreamweaver, so the error is not on my end. Does anyone know what's going on here?

As there is no "Flash Professional" option in the list of product names, I've been choosing "Flash Authoring", which I've seen mentioned elsewhere as a suitable choice for general issues with Flash Professional.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 4, 2012 6:58 PM   in reply to groove25

This is more for products, but it does go to Adobe

Bug Report and Feature Request https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

|
    Mark as:
  • John Hawkinson
    5,572 posts
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jun 4, 2012 7:22 PM   in reply to John T Smith

John T. Smith, please read the post. That is the URL that is generating the bounces.

groove25: Have you tried posting in the flash forums or reaching out to the flash product managers?

|
    Mark as:
  • John Hawkinson
    5,572 posts
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jun 4, 2012 8:47 PM   in reply to groove25

I'm not aware of how to reach out to the Flash product managers... Any advice on that subject would be appreciated.

I'm not really a flash developer so I don't know the team well, but I've PM'd groove25 with a suggestion. Anyone with a better answer should probably do so instead. groove25, let us know how it turns out, please.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points