• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz results incorrect

New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've built a tutorial with 5 questions at the end.  I've copied this tutorial 2 times to create other tutorials that were similar, each having 5 questions at the end.  I've noticed on the 3rd tutorial that during development it shows "Question 1 of 5 (and so on)" at the bottom, but when it is previewed or published it shows "Question 12 of 16 (and so on)".  If all questions are answered correctly it show 5 out of 16. The 2nd tutorial shows "Question 9 of 13 (and so on)".  The original reports correctly.

I have gone into quiz preferences and renamed the quiz, renamed the objective ID and have renamed the Interaction ID thinking that it was linked somehow, but this hasn't fixed the issue.

The original projects were built in Captivate 5 and the final two are being edited and published using Captivate 5.5.

This probably doesn't matter but I'm running Windows XP, service pack 3, 32 bit.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Does the link below shed light on anything?

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  I was thinking of that on the drive home from work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources