• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I do? CS6 how to download and install?

Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought full Creative Suite CS6 educational edition. It's taking quite a bit of time to download, how long is it supposed to take? I have CS4, do I need to deactivate it before installing CS6? Three of the component have finished their download and when I opened them, all there was were the font for Illustrator and InDesign and the pdf instructions. What's next to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

It is not necessary to remove CS4 prior to installing CS6.  Beyond that what did you download?  Where are you downloading from?  Finally which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not necessary to remove CS4 prior to installing CS6.  Beyond that what did you download?  Where are you downloading from?  Finally which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also downloaded the Akamai NetSession Interface and the InDesign contents and Illustrator contents, these last two contain files of fonts. My question is where do I save these files so that they open when I open the applications? Do I save the Akamai too?

Thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are fonts contained with the installers but they are installed during the installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines