Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Как открыть временный файл

Jun 9, 2012 10:17 PM

Я записывал звук, когда захотел сохраниить, программа неожиданно закрылась, и файл не сохранился, но остался вренменный файл размером около 3 Гигабайт.

Но как его снова открыть???

Пробывал перетащить не получается, открыть средствами программы не получается.

Кто знает ответ помогите, Спасибо!

Replies
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Jun 3, 2012 3:54 PM   in reply to staruykmz2

I hope that this translates into Russian okay...

The purpose of the temporary file is to enable Audition to make an automatic recovery from a crash. When you restart the program there should be an option to restart the previous session, from that file. I don't know of any other way to use or open it.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 3, 2012 10:09 PM   in reply to SteveG(AudioMasters)

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap

|
    Mark as:
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Jun 4, 2012 1:49 AM   in reply to staruykmz2

I'm not aware of any way to run a session recovery more than once, although pehaps the developers might like to comment on that...

|
    Mark as:
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Jun 4, 2012 3:59 AM   in reply to staruykmz2

Okay, to save anybody else having to do all this Russian translation - basically he'd like some developer input about what else, if anything, you can do with recovery files...

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 5, 2012 11:46 AM   in reply to staruykmz2

Не знаю как помочь, но интересно сторонние эффекты на записи  использовались  или эффект Mastering?

Don't know how to help. Just wondering if you used 3d party effects during recording or Mastering?

|
    Mark as:
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Jun 5, 2012 12:24 PM   in reply to Kost7

Kost7 wrote:

Just wondering if you used 3d party effects during recording or Mastering?

You can't use any effects at all in recording - they only operate on the monitor output. But this doesn't have anything at all to do with Mastering - it's entirely about what happens with temp files and session recovery.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 5, 2012 10:28 PM   in reply to SteveG(AudioMasters)

It's just one time my CS6 session crashed during editing and I couldn't do anything with it. (Of course my waves were ok and safe, but only session was bad.) Until I tried to open it with CS5.5 and there I saw that Mastering effect was giving me problems.2.png

I removed Mastering from my session and saved it with CS5.5 and then I could open it in CS6 again. It happened only once.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 5, 2012 10:41 PM   in reply to SteveG(AudioMasters)

SteveG(AudioMasters) wrote:

You can't use any effects at all in recording - they only operate on the monitor output.

What do you mean? Is it unwise to use effects for recording or useless?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 5, 2012 10:42 PM   in reply to staruykmz2

Файл sesx остался? Что происходит сейчас когда пытаетесь открыть? Скриншот может помог бы?

Do you still have sesx file? What happen now when you try to open it? Screenshot may help?

|
    Mark as:
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Jun 6, 2012 2:22 AM   in reply to Kost7

Kost7 wrote:

SteveG(AudioMasters) wrote:

You can't use any effects at all in recording - they only operate on the monitor output.

What do you mean? Is it unwise to use effects for recording or useless?

I meant exactly what I said; it's not unwise or useless, it's simply not possible. If you apply an effect whilst recording, it only appears in the monitor output, and the track is always recorded dry, as per good industry practice. So if your vocalist wants reverb in the foldback, it's available - just not recorded. There is no way around this in Audition - if you are really desperate to be able to do it, you have to route the monitor output with the effect on to a spare output, and re-record that on a spare input.

If you leave the effect(s) on the track and replay it, then it will sound exactly as it did in the monitor output, but if you then remove them, you are left with the dry signal - which leaves you room to change your mind about exactly what effects to apply.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 6, 2012 2:56 AM   in reply to SteveG(AudioMasters)

Yes, I understand that. But sometimest you need effects like Guitar Suite or IK Ampitube to monitor what you are recording. And when if effects like these or others are there, they may crash session. And you need to remove them or your session will not load.  I don't know much about what happens with temp files and session recovery but I know that some effects sometimes (not always) crush your session to the point that you can not open it again with automatic recovery.

|
    Mark as:
  • SteveG(AudioMasters)
    5,602 posts
    Oct 26, 2006
    Jun 6, 2012 3:23 AM   in reply to Kost7

Kost7 wrote:

Yes, I understand that. But sometimest you need effects like Guitar Suite or IK Ampitube to monitor what you are recording. And when if effects like these or others are there, they may crash session. And you need to remove them or your session will not load.  I don't know much about what happens with temp files and session recovery but I know that some effects sometimes (not always) crush your session to the point that you can not open it again with automatic recovery.

That's why really we need a developer comment. In principle it shouldn't happen, but it seems to.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 6, 2012 9:05 AM   in reply to SteveG(AudioMasters)

The temp files aren't user-friendly at all.  You MIGHT have luck opening them as *.RAW audio files (File > Import > Raw Data) but as far as I'm aware, there's not strictly a 1:1 correlation between a file in a session and a temp file.

If you remember the sample rate at which you recorded, you might have luck importing it as a raw file and specifying the appropriate values.  You may also want to try renaming it as .WAV and opening it through the standard WAV importer.

Hopefully Google doesn't butcher the translation...

Временные файлы не удобный вообще. Вы, возможно, удача не открывая их в виде *. RAW аудио файлов (File> Import> Raw Data), но насколько я знаю, что это не совсем 1:1 корреляции между файл сессии и временных файлов.

Если вы помните частоту, с которой вы зарегистрированы, вы, возможно, удача его импорта в качестве сырья файл и указать соответствующие значения. Вы также можете попробовать переименовать его в качестве. WAV и открыв его через стандартные импортером WAV.

Надеемся, Google не искажая перевод ...

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points