I have developed a flash video player based on osmf, and using the FMS 4.5 to stream the videos. The FMS is installed on a separate machine, and we are accessing it from different clients.
I am able to stream the flv, mp4 and f4v formats. But when trying to play the f4m file in the player then getting error MediaPlayerState.PLAYBACK_ERROR. The path given is: ''http://101.125.225.07:8134/vod/Waterfall_rtmp.f4m'',
The manifest file:
<id>Dynamic RTMP Streaming</id>
<media url="mp4:Waterfall_500.f4v" bitrate="500"/>
<media url="mp4:Waterfall_1000.f4v" bitrate="1000"/>
<media url="mp4:Waterfall_1500.f4v" bitrate="1500"/>
I am able to play this manifest file by giving the path as 'http://101.125.225.07:8134/vod/Waterfall_rtmp.f4m' in the below apps :
1) The sample video player provided with FMS.
Please help me out to resolve this issue or guide me if I am missing anything.
Please make sure that:
1. You are able to access the f4m from the browser of that same client machine.
2. Crossdomain.xml is present in webroot.
3. The 3 f4v files are present in the vod folder.
Thanks for the reply, the points are listed below:
1) I am able to access the f4m from the browser of the client macines.
2) Crossdomain.xml is already there in the webroot.
3) The 3 f4v are placed in the application/vod as we are implementing the rtmp dynamic streaming.