Hi, I am very new to Adobe Muse and I need a little help.
OK, So I need to add outside Galleries to my site, namely Zen Gallery in http://flash-gallery... but I am not at all clear on how to do this, once I have been through the motions of building the Gallery I follow the instructions to the letter as best I can, however... I have to deal with this, I know to most this is gonna be really simple and please do excuse my ignorance but I no nothing of coding at all!
How to insert the gallery on your web-page?
When you have published your gallery then you are able to upload it to a website.
1. Open the folder where your gallery was published.
2. Copy the gallery folder with all files located to the server where your webpage is.
You will get approximately this list of files:
/yourWebPage.html – your webpage
/gallery/js/jquery.js ....... etc....
3. Copy this embed code:
4. Paste the copied code to your webpage.
It all looks very simple, but I don't know where to start looking, for the correct places in Adobe Muse, can someone help and guide me a little please?
There are 2 ways you can handle this.
1) Add the code you were given
Go to the Object menu, choose "Insert HTML" paste in your code.
2) Use one of the galleries included with Muse (in the Widget panel, under compositions or slideshows)
- Go to the widgets panel and add a slide show widget to your page.
- Select all your images from your images folder and drag them onto Muse
- Click on the widget you added earlier
At this point all the images should have been added to the gallery and you can design around it or otherwise adjust it as needed mostly by using the small blue arrow that appears when it is selected.
Europe, Middle East and Africa