• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dreamweaver unable to start correctly error 0xc0000022

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought and downloaded CS6  design and web premium . Seems done until I go to open Dreamweaver and I get the error stating dreamweaver unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Photoshop , Flash and others open OK. Im runnning i7 2600CPU 8gb ddr3 64bit WIn7 ssd with 40gb free. I have tried  both suggested methods of downloading files with same result. All help much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 06, 2013 Apr 06, 2013

This kind of problem can be solved by changing the premissions and ownerships of the following files: msvcr110.dll msvcp100.dll msvcp110.dll msvcr100_clr0400.dll msvcr110.dll.

Owner with full premission has to be current logged in user with full rights to access the dll. Or you can do the same by putting administrator as the full owner but you have to run the application (dreamweaver, photoshop etc) with Administrator privileges.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you receive any specific error messages when installing your suite?  Or was Dreamweaver previously functioning and it is now failing too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,thanks for your reply.

I first installed by downloading Akamai NetSession installer, once done all other applications except Dreamweaver worked. I then got rid of that installation and downloaded using the alternative method i.e. direct download of an .exe and a the zip file. Again installed and Dreamweaver would not open. Other apps open but when I attempt to open Dreamweaver get message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.".

I am attempting to install design and web premium.cs6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But do you receive an error while installing the program?  It seems like you are continuing to download the install files and then running the install again.  After the installation is complete you then launch Dreamweaver which is failing.  Did Dreamweaver ever work on your computer?

You can also utilize the Adobe Support Advisor - http://www.adobe.com/support/loganalyzer/ to review your istallation logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2012 Jun 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver CS6 has never worked. As soon as installation complete I try to open dreamweaver and no success, the other apps open OK. I previously was using dw cs4 without problems. I deactivated and deleted this before downloading CS6 and used the adobe cleaner to get rid of remnants.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have got to installation stage once again but now it seems to be stuck (last 8 hrs ) on 33%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you run the Adobe Support Advisor referenced in message #3?  Did it report any possible resolutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have spent 4hrs with ADobe support , giving them access to my PC -- and the issue is still not resolve. My sytem is clean, all av and firewall etc has been diasbale, even started in the proper/true Admin profile and tried. Just makes me think there must be some packaging issue with download as only 32 bit apps dont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 06, 2013 Apr 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This kind of problem can be solved by changing the premissions and ownerships of the following files: msvcr110.dll msvcp100.dll msvcp110.dll msvcr100_clr0400.dll msvcr110.dll.

Owner with full premission has to be current logged in user with full rights to access the dll. Or you can do the same by putting administrator as the full owner but you have to run the application (dreamweaver, photoshop etc) with Administrator privileges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This actually worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines