Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Can I complete level 5 with Photoshop CS5?

Jun 5, 2012 2:30 PM

Not so much a question as a bug report. In Photoshop CS5, lesson number 5 (straighten a photo) doesn't work. The mechanism works (get the ruler and choose 'straighten'), but it doesn't detect that you have completed it because the button in CS6 is named "straighten layer" rather than "straighten". Works fine with the CS6 trial. I'm user "John Hattan", email john@thecodezone.com if you need more particulars.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 5, 2012 2:34 PM   in reply to John Hattan

Thanks John! Can you tell me which OS you are using Windows/Mac and version?

Mira

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 9, 2012 10:22 AM   in reply to John Hattan

Hi John,

We have fixed this bug. The latest version of the panel is now available for download. If you want to update, you will need to uninstall the previous version of Level Up through the Extension Manager. If you plan to continue playing in CS6, you don't have to worry about updating.

Thanks for playing and for your help in improving Level Up for Photoshop!

Mira

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 12, 2012 9:20 AM   in reply to Mira D

Hi, Mira, I just downloaded this extension today, and I am also having the issue where I cannot complete Mission 5 because I'm using CS5.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 12, 2012 12:19 PM   in reply to jacksontejada

Hi Jackson,

Can you tell me what OS version you are using?

And can you confirm your version of Photoshop (Photoshop>About Photoshop... on Mac and Help>About Photoshop... on Windows).

Thanks!

Mira

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 12, 2012 12:39 PM   in reply to Mira D

Mira,

I'm using Windows 7, and my version is 12.0.4 x32. Thanks!

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:19:42 -0600

To: jackson.tejada@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Can I complete level 5 with Photoshop CS5? Can I complete level 5 with Photoshop CS5?

Re: Can I complete level 5 with Photoshop CS5?

created by Mira D in LevelUp for Photoshop - View the full discussion

Hi Jackson,  Can you tell me what OS version you are using?  And can you confirm your version of Photoshop (Photoshop>About Photoshop... on Mac and Help>About Photoshop... on Windows). Thanks!Mira

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Re: Can I complete level 5 with Photoshop CS5?

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at Re: Can I complete level 5 with Photoshop CS5?. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in LevelUp for Photoshop by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 12, 2012 3:19 PM   in reply to jacksontejada

Hi Jackson,

We have fixed this problem. It looks like there was a download problem and you were getting the older version (2.0), not 2.1.

Please download and install it again and double check that in Extension Manager you have version 2.1.

Before installing Level Up for Photoshop 2.1 please remove version 2.0.

If you have any more trouble, please let us know.

Thanks!

Mira

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 13, 2012 8:00 AM   in reply to Mira D

Thanks! That did the trick!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)