• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6ServiceManager.exe - Application Error

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading and installing CS6 Master Collection trial, I cannot open any program. I receive the following error: Adobe (Name of Program) - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Upon booting my PC I receive the following error: CS6ServiceManager.exe - Application Error - Unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

I have uninstalled the trial and ran the Adobe clean-up tool. I then deleated and re-downloaded the Master Collection Set-up file to do fresh install.

No luck- same errors.

Anyone have an Idea how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again check if you have any adobe application installed, if you have remove it and then try the below steps :

Turn off User Account Control : http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/disable-user-account-control-uac.html

Restart Windows in a modified mode | Windows 7, Vista - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/restart-windows-modified-mode-windows.html

Hope that Helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have other Adobe products installed (CS5.5 Master Collection, RoboHelp, Captivate, Lightroom, Presenter and Acrobat X) but I'm not about to uninstall them only to find out that when I reinstall them they won't work. So uninstalling them is a non-starter. I'd rather wait for CS7.

However, I uninstalled the CS6 Master Collection trial for the 5th time, ran the clean-up tool, followed the advice above, reboted, ran set-up as administrator and rebooted after the install only to find the same problem

Bottom line is that CS6ServiceManager.exe is not installing.

Any more advice would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notice that no one supplies any responses after this stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tsjanith you have responded to two fairly old discussions.  If you are not seeing a resolution then I would recommend posting a new discussion.  If you are facing errors when launching Photoshop then please post the details of the errors you are receiving in the Photoshop General Discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines