Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

CS6ServiceManager

Jun 6, 2012 3:10 PM

Tags: #cs6servicemanager

Hi, CS6ServiceManager keeps popping up twice each time I open any of Adobe applications, despite clicking 'always allow' (picture below). Is there any way to stop it? Is this OS issue or Adobe? I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.8. Regards, Tom

Untitled.jpg

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 6, 2012 3:17 PM   in reply to lepkemot

Which CS6 product or Suite is insatlled on yor machine along with which CS6 service Manager is installed?

Also what kind of the network you have and are you behind the proxy server?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 6, 2012 3:40 PM   in reply to lepkemot

What happens when you click on "Always allow" , Ideally it should work.

If in case this doesn't work then create a new administrator account and check.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 6, 2012 3:54 PM   in reply to lepkemot

What happen when you check from the new user account ?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2012 7:53 AM   in reply to lepkemot

I have the same issue as Tom described above: CS6ServiceManager keeps popping up twice each time I open any of Adobe applications, despite clicking 'always allow'. Is there a specific solution for this? I found "Keychain Access" in the Utilities Folder. Do you recommend that I delete "Adobe-CS-6-renga" as mentioned by the user above?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2012 6:01 AM   in reply to lepkemot

We are dealing with an issue with signatures that affects installations on Mac OS X 10.7.2 and earlier - we will be providing an update to fix this at the earliest opportunity. A potential workaround is to update Mac OS X 10.7.3.

If you are experiencing this on Mac OS X 10.7.3, please let us know (it isn't the issue we are addressing) and we'll dig in further.

Thanks

Adrian

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 10:08 AM   in reply to Adrian OLenskie

Hi @adrian. Do we have some sort of ETA for this fix ? The computer i'm using is still under 10.6.8, don't really plan to upgrade, and am stuck everytime i open a cs6 software…

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 10:38 AM   in reply to Franck Payen

Hi Franck, this issue should be fixed now (if you update through AAM, you should get the fix). Let me circle back with the team to confirm this, in the meantime, if you have the latest updates and you are still seeing this issue, please let us know and we'll dig in further.

Thanks

Adrian

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 6:19 PM   in reply to Adrian OLenskie

This had been fixed in CSXS Infrastructure 3.0.2 update.The update had gone live on July 2nd. Could you please check if you have installed this update through AAM? Thanks

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 10:39 PM   in reply to weiguo@adobe.com

Hi Adrian, so sorry, i upgraded a couple of machines lately, but not that one, it seems that i haven't been bothered since.

And sorry weiguo too, i was supposed to submit this post 9 hours ago in the train

Thank you.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2012 11:22 PM   in reply to Franck Payen

Great, glad it's resolved for you now.

Thanks

Adrian

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...