• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PPTX Animations

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My animations do not work. I downloaded the most recent flash as was recommended but I still do not have the animations. Any ideas? Thanks

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What animations are you using and how are they cued?

Are you using Presenter or just uploading to Connect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Standard PPT animations to enter on a click generally.  I'm uploading to Connect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So long as you are using entrance, exit or motion path animations, they should work. Some emphasis animations are supported, but not all.

If you save your file as a PPT instead of PPTX, and then re-upload will the animations work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The animations I'm using are just basic appear and disappear and they still don't.  Good idea about having files as PPT not PPTX.  When I used PPT, they worked

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines