• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skin Checkboxes

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2012 Jun 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i change the skin of a checkbox in the disabled state? Can someone help please

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doubleclick the checkbox to open it for editing and find/change the graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change the text label when the checkbox is disabled, i now i can edit and change the graphics but i don´t now how to change the text label in the disabled state of a checkbox, possibly didn't explain myself proparly sorry. But thank´s for the help anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would do is create a movieclip and use that as the label, ignoring the component's label altogether.  That way you can have complete control of what the label looks like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Rather than changing the skin of the checkbox label, you can use a movieClip(textbox in it). as a label , and pass its instance to the checkbox as checkbox component have the property for that instance.

this approach is easy and useful too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines