Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Approval for Photoshop marketplace pending for 3 months?

May 16, 2012 12:09 PM

My approval as a publisher is pending since February. Thats 3 months.

I added a plugin, this sells very good in my website shop on http://www.evenx.com and has been approved.

But my publisher approval is pending, so the plugin appears nowhere and I'm waiting...

Mails to photoshopmarketplace@adobe.com failed with unknown recipient, this support eMail doesn't seem to exist any longer.

Please, is there anybody on Adobe, who can check this and approve me as a publisher?

Best waiting regards

Katja

EVEnX.com

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 26, 2012 4:02 PM   in reply to EVEnX.com

http://tinyurl.com/exchangeprerelease

If your product works with CS6 appls like Photoshop this provides a totally new and superior experience.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2012 7:06 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

if I publish my product in PhotoshopMarketplace only 07 September does it means what I should wait 3 month until my product will appear on PhotoshopMarketplace in "Most Recent" category?

Currently, I dont see my product in  PhotoshopMarketplace even if I make a serach

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.o ffering&offeringid=29728

Morethat I even dont see myself here as Publisher.

How long approval process can be delayed?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2012 7:09 AM   in reply to Maxim3

I'm afraid I don't know. I do not believe that Photoshop Marketplace is being actively developed but I'm not sure. If your product will work with Photoshop Cs6 why not submit it to the new Adobe Exchange at:

http://adobeexchange.com/producer

Your product will be reviewed quickly and there is a full purchase and download experience.

Jonathan Ferman | Product Manager

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2012 7:16 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

Wow. Thank for so quickly responce.

I submitted my product in Adobe Exchange program also. But I would like to publish it in AdobeMarketplace too. Because I want to cover not only CS6 users audience. Is  it possible?

As I can see, Photoshopmarketplace is still living and new offers are publishing here. But not my.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2012 7:21 AM   in reply to Maxim3

It should be possible but we are trying to move users to the bew Exchange ultimately.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2012 8:11 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

I apply my product in Adobe Exchange and wait until somebody integrate FastSprong with my key generator. Until it is not done the product are retracted.

Could you check the status of my submition in PhotoshopMarketplace? I would like to publish my offer and here also

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 15, 2012 9:50 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

When will you add After Effects?

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 16, 2012 4:27 AM   in reply to Royi A

We are currently talking to the After Effects team about how we can support After Effects. Our proposal is that we would add support for After Effects with Extension Manager and users could download products from an Adobe Exchange Website. After Effects does not support the panel technology we currently use so we think this would be the best solution. We hope they can add this support by the first half of next year but we are waiting on their approval first. That is where we are right now and I hope you find that useful. i know it's not an exact answer but we want to work with the After Effects team to provide the best solution possible.

I hope that helps.

Jonathan Ferman | Product Manager

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 16, 2012 8:55 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

Hi,

Thank you for your openess.

It will be great just to have the ability to browse, purchase and install Plug In's from After Effects.

Not only panels, but real AEX plug in's.

Thank You.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points