• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone help me get a serial number from Adobe & Identit-e?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2012 Jun 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student & Teacher edition through Amazon online. I followed the instructions inside the package to verify my eligibilty as an educator. I received a message on the screen after submitting my materials that I was verified & I would be receiving a serial number.  This was on June 1. I contacted Adobe Chat and a rep. told me to wait 2 -3 business days, but still no email with serial number had arrived. On June 7, I contacted Adobe Chat again and the rep told me to contact customer service at identit-e.  I have sent  identit-e two emails with no response. It has been one week of trying to get my serial number from either Adobe or identit-e.  Can anyone help me get my serial number?

Product Code <removed by moderator>. 

My work email is <Removed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2012 Jun 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kguild03 if you have already submitted your proof of eligibility I would recommend reviewing our Education FAQ.  In specific please review the section How do I check the status of my education order - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html#main_order_status.

Also I have removed your Product Code and e-mail address as this is a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2012 Jun 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I ordered through Amazon and not through Adobe so there is not a record of my order on the Adobe website.  I do have a record of the order with Amazon so I requested a refund through Amazon.  The product is unusable without the serial number.  It has been 8 days since my eligibility  was verified with identit-e.  I have spoken with three Adobe rep.s and two unanswered email to identit -e trying to get the serial number since I was verified as eligible to receive the student/educator version of Creative Suites. I am very disaapointed with the lack of help I have received from Adobe with this issue.

Being referred to identit-e or to a FAQ page is not what I needed to solve the problem- I needed the serial number  I have lost complete confidence in Adobe's customer service and that the serial number will ever be provided.

Kathie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried entering your product code into https://www.identit-e.com/default/index/selfHelp/p/14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, multiple times since June 1st I have entered the product code onto the link listed in your reply. I get an automatic response  from identiti- e that my eligibility has been approved/verified and I will receive the serial number at my email, but I still have not received it. I have checked regularly in both inbox and in spam/trash - no serial number or response/reply of any kind from identit-e.

Kathie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an order number or case number which I can review?  You may ultimately still need to continue working with our support team but I can review your current case history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff,

I received the serial number today from identit-e.  Thanks for your help.  I have downloaded the Adobe Creative Suites.  Still not sure what the hold up was, but very glad to have the serial number so I can use the product.

Kathie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines