• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install Adobe Flash Player 11

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2012 Jun 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to download the most recent adobe flash player to my computer, so I can watch a video on youtube. However when I click 'run' and get to the installation process, at 50% installed it tells me I must close internet explorer to continue. I have, yet the message still comes up, I'm really not very good with computers and just have no idea what to do!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht... and save it to disk, then close all browser windows and run the downloaded installer.

If you still need help, please specify your Windows version and IE version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2012 Jun 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my mom has the same error yesterday.  using IE8 with windows xp.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And my suggestion did not help...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

She (mom)  downloaded as you suggest here at point 2, Flash Player for Active X (Internet explorer).  Attempting to run it she got an error "not a valid Win32 application"  and was not able to continue.

Thanks again,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That message usually indicates that the installer executable was corrupted during the download; please have her download the installer again.

The offline installer for Internet Explorer has a size of 8.79 MB 9,010 KB / 9,225,928 bytes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines