• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen on videos but audio is fine

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2012 Jun 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know a million posts have been made on this but i cant seem to find an answer in them. Everything was working fine this morning i watched a few online videos then left to go do other things. After i came back several hours later Videos now were just black screen with audio. I didnt download any updates or anything while i  was gone but everything is up to date. I tried unchecking hareware acceleration but that didnt do anything.

ps sorry for the long post and i hope its in the right spot, Thanks in advance guys/gals

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2012 Jun 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

What is your Flash Player version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it took so long to reply. Anyways im using Vista 32 bit home edition and Firefox and chrome and my flash version is 11.3.300.257 I have noticed that the video comes up on youtube and maybe one or two other sites but the rest of them on just getting blank screens with audio. It just puzzles me because nothing changed about my computer while i was away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the issue reproduces in both browsers, firefox and chrome?  can you state their versions also?  have you tried to quit and restart the browser processes?  thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines