Specifically the following issues are occuring when we view the mag through the Adobe Content Viewer on our Ipad.
In terms of how we set everything up just to confirm we are doing it right.
1. Select copy to animate
2. Click on Animations panel, chose the preset fade in, selected the time 1.25seconds, animate from current appearance, fade in.
Our videos are H264 Quicktime videos all 16x9 in ratio
1. Went to media panel.
2. Searched for file to insert
3. Inserted it and sized down the actual physical size of the video to fit in the space we wanted (NB we didn't create a rectangle to put them in or anything)
4. Chose the poster from file
5. Selected skin over play full screen & show controller over rollover
Any help to sort this out would be appreciated. Thanks so much in advance
Animations are unsupported at this time. Use Edge.
You need to set the video properties in the Overly Creator / Folio Overlays panel.
I get the impression you've done no research at all into how this all works. That's your first step. Read the DPS Help documentation.
For the animations:
You have to create a document with the size of the animation you want to create and give attributes using the animation panel of indesign.
Then you export to fla and using Adobe Wallaby pass it to HTML5.
Then place them by the panel Overlay Creator (Web Content). Using the Content Viewer can not see it on your desktop. You'll have to climb the publication in the ipad to see the result.
Do not forget to retouch the css. Read this:
Is the simplest way to make simple animations I've found.
I hope you find it helps