Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 11.3 - Update version.xml

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2012 Jun 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,

i have a little question. We installed for a few months a local update server for Adobe Flash Player. Today i seen on the download center (http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/) that version 11.3. available.

Is that a problem of Adobe or must i change the path to a new version.xml?!

Regards,

Daniel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set also up a local update server and this update shoud be the first one using this way.

Can anybody explain the Timeline for Updates available to the update server. It make no sense to use a local update server, when the update are not promptly available.

Every udatate of flash contains securetey updates. So I had the need to update as soon as possible.

Thanks

Gernot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*push*

Any news from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Gernot,

Please see this post for both an explanation and a link to a bug report where you can add your votes and comments.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4483381#4483381

I understand that you are in a slightly different environment with a local update server, but the update logic is currently the same.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines