I am using Browser Labs with DreamWeaver to test an internal site, and the problem is when ever I use the preview mode in DW to test in BL, the site loads in BL but with missing graphics and display elements. I then tried the same "test" with a non related public web site and same event occurs. Also worked with a co-worker and same issues.
Here is a screen grab from DW
Here is a screen grab from BL
The BrowserLab plugin - in DW appears to connect just fine and displays no errors.
Please let me know what could be causing this odd issue. Also no matter which browser I select in BL the same occurs.
I'm not seeing this issue with public URLs I'm trying in BL. Are you still seeing this issue with public URLs? If so, can you post an example screenshot and the URL you tried?
As for your local content, do you have the assets, css, etc, all under the site defined in DW?
A little back story - I don't really "care" or need to test public sites. Rather test internally developed web based applications... these open in Dreamweaver just fine, but when I go to preview in Adobe Browser Labs it comes over with no graphics and missing information (just like a public test) -- I am also using a trial version of DW if that matters.
any questions please let me know
The trial version shouldn't make any difference. I'm not sure what's going on with the public sites, we don't see those issues... I just tried abcnews.com and saw no problems with any browsers not loading CSS.
Regardless, let's focus on your local sites, here's a few questions. When you're testing through DW
Europe, Middle East and Africa