Skip navigation
DanielFeldt
Currently Being Moderated

Syncing with Creative Cloud stops at 24%

Jun 13, 2012 2:21 AM

Tags: #creative_cloud #ideas

Hi!

I'm a heavy user of Adobe Ideas on my iPad and loving it. Especially now with the Creative Cloud-support, so many shades of awesome!

But. The last week the sync has stopped and doesnt go further then 24%. I turn off and on sync -- no change, I turn off and on wifi and try to restart the app -- But it still doesnt sync further than that. When i check the creative cloud thru webbrowser or via the Ideas-app on the iPhone none of the drawings turn up.

Any idea of an action to take? I don't want to loose the illustrations...

bild.PNG

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 13, 2012 9:47 AM   in reply to DanielFeldt

We have the same issue. Only ours stops at 26%. Big whoop!

Adobe "support" is the worst. We've quit using the product. What a waste of time!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 13, 2012 11:58 AM   in reply to DanielFeldt

Hi Daniel,

We're working on an update that contains numerous fixes to issues around the sync functionality. However, we have not seen this particular issue reproduce consistently, so we cannot say for sure whether it has been addressed in our upcoming update. How many files total do you have in Ideas on your iPad? Of those, how many are not sync'ing?

Here are some things to try to get the sync "unstuck":

1. Turn sync off. Then for each file that is not sync'ing, make a small edit to them in some way that will trigger them to get re-sync'ed. (Opening each document and zooming in or out should be sufficient.) Then turn sync back on.

2. If sync is still stuck, repeat step 1 for all the files, not just the ones that aren't sync'ing.

3. If sync is still stuck, create a new Ideas file on your  iPhone (not iPad). Let it sync to the cloud from your iPhone, then see if that new file is sync'ed down to your iPad.

4. We've had some issues with accented characters in the past. Though unlikely, it's possible these issues may be related to the issue you'r seeing. If you have any files with accented characters (eg. é, ó, ö), try renaming them to be without accents.

Once you try the above steps, we'd appreciate any info on whether any of them helped resolve the issue for you. If none of them work, we'll dig deeper.

Thanks,

Frank

Ideas Engineering

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2012 9:41 AM   in reply to DanielFeldt

Daniel -

Thank-you for engaging with us directly to address your sync issue, I was pleased to receive confirmation that you are again able to succesfully sync your files with the Creative Cloud. 

Do keep us informed and updated on your experience with Ideas.

Regards,

Kim

Ideas Quality Engineering

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2012 9:44 AM   in reply to Kim McCaw Ortiz

What's the solution?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 21, 2012 7:43 AM   in reply to Lundborg.Design

Hi Lundborg.Design -

I have sent you a private message to obtain more specific information related to your experience and to assist in resolving the issue.  I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Kim

Ideas Quality Engineering

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 21, 2012 7:50 AM   in reply to Kim McCaw Ortiz

Cool. We have the save 26% issue. Nothing syncs to the cloud.

PLEASE NOTE: I will be out of the office with limited availability from Friday, June 29 through Friday, July 6, 2012.

---

Mike Lundborg

Lundborg Design Group

651-631-9400

mike@lundborg.com

www.lundborg.com

www.subsites.com

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)