Skip navigation
Shane.McG
Currently Being Moderated

Admin system down tonight - Spelling mistake

Jun 14, 2012 4:47 AM

We noticed that the admin system was done briefly tonight. That was ok, but there was a spelling mistake...

IMG_021.png

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 14, 2012 7:09 AM   in reply to Shane.McG

Thanks for reporting this.

We'll update the message and correct the spelling mistake - thanks again for pointing it out.

Kind regards,
    Florin

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2012 9:45 AM   in reply to Florin Carlig

The system is currently down for maintenance. Why is it happening during the middle of a work day?

Update: around 12:30 pm today the site admin and FTP was down for a NA datacenter site. As of a few minutes ago it is back up again.

It was my understanding that maintenance would be done at 1am PT. My time zone is ET so that means it would start at 4am and complete no later than 11am. The server was still down at 12:30pm.

I understand that updates like this don't always go exactly as planned but I'd like to suggest that they be done on weekend days (not during the work week) and for the US I think it would have been better to start earlier (like 9 or 10pm PT) so that on the east coast the finish time would have been more reasonably ended in the morning rather than go into the early afternoon.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 14, 2012 11:38 PM   in reply to Todd H&M

Thanks for your feedback.

Indeed, there have been some issues detected during the scheduled maintenance window, and it had to be extended in order to finish everything off. I will forward your feedback to the Operations team and ask for the schedule to be revised for future maintenance work.

Once again, please accept our apologies for this inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Florin Carlig

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points