Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a hot spot question

Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to create a hot spot question. I have an image I created for this question. I have identified "hot spots" on the image and when I preview the question, hot spots are already identified before the user clicks on it. I am going to use this question to test anyone's attention to detail ability. Any ideas on how to fix this?

hot spot.jpg

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Erik, this is a default Hotspot question, the hotspots have a default setting with a stroke of 1p in blue. You have to make the width of that stroke 0 to make the stroke invisible.

Select the hotspot, open the Properties panel and set the stroke width to 0. If you want this for all the hotspots, you can save the style as default style, using the floppy icon just beneat the Style (second icon from left)

hotspot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click boxes shouldn't be visible on the screen...are you sure those aren't separate highlights? What's the timeline look like for that slide?  Have any 'captions' enabled for the clickbox in its properties panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erik, this is a default Hotspot question, the hotspots have a default setting with a stroke of 1p in blue. You have to make the width of that stroke 0 to make the stroke invisible.

Select the hotspot, open the Properties panel and set the stroke width to 0. If you want this for all the hotspots, you can save the style as default style, using the floppy icon just beneat the Style (second icon from left)

hotspot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, right, sorry. I even fired up CP 5 and made a quick hotspot and didn't see any outline at all, I should have tried CP 5.5 and a quiz slide before posting. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources