Since updating Flash Player, it crashes often while I'm playing Zynga poker. My operating system is Windows 7, 64 -bit, Firefox my browser. Would like to know if there is something I can do to fix the problem.
I suspect you've run into a known bug with the latest version of Flash Player. I'd recommend reverting back to a previous version of Flash Player until this is resolved. See this FAQ for instructions for reverting back to either 11.2 or 10.3.
Run the appropriate installer for your operating system and browser.
For me both options above are the same, cause IE only works on windows...? So I seriously still don't know now what installer or .exe to use for Vista 32 bits in combination with Firefox when I look at this list....
- Internet Explorer: flashplayer11_2r202_233_winax_32bit.exe
- Internet Explorer: flashplayer11_2r202_233_winax_32bit.msi
- Netscape: flashplayer11_2r202_233_win_32bit.exe
- Netscape: flashplayer11_2r202_233_win_32bit.msi
- Standalone: flashplayer11_2r202_233_win_sa_32bit.exe
- Uninstaller: uninstall_flashplayer11_2r202_233_win_32bit.exe
Can you please point out the right one? Thanks!