• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 Error 150:30 student license

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2011 Dec 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Migrated CS4 to a new Mac pro with OS Lion. Get error 150:30.

Tried downloading license repair dmg file, deactivaated old license on old computer, no result and seems cannot talk to a human at Adobe because it is Sunday.

Any ways round this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

This is a known issue. You generally face this issue, if you used Time Machine to migrate your data from old machine to new one as Time Machine is not capable of transferring the licensing files.

So, re-installing the software should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try the instructions in this document, which applies to the "150: 30" error message: Error "Licensing has stopped working." If you want person-to-person support, I recommend our  chat support at http://adobe.ly/v6wfLL. They'll be able to address the issue you've described. And while they aren't available on weekends, they are available during the week, I believe until 7pm PST.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not use the migration tools, you need to re-install the applications from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went through this with help from Adobe's online chat.  Apparently, the error was due to transferring the file using Time Machine.  I had to reinstall, and now my program works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue. You generally face this issue, if you used Time Machine to migrate your data from old machine to new one as Time Machine is not capable of transferring the licensing files.

So, re-installing the software should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My uninstaller isn't working either... I believe it's a flash issue. All the buttons within the uninstaller have blue question mark boxes behind them. I match all descriptions in this thread so far. Student version... migration assistant, time machine, etc. Can't uninstall. Please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, Thanks. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Unfortunately, I receive the same error. Is there a possibility my uninstall wasn't complete enough? Is there extra files I should delete?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try the cleaner tool given above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines