Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having trouble downloading latest version of flash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

RondaVU wrote:

When I try to install it, it won't, says manual, won't work either.

Not sure what you mean; did you try the offline installers from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header ?

If it still fails, can you post the contents of the FlashInstall.log files in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash and C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need exact system and browser info or this is not going anywhere.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I have Windows7 and Firefox browser.  However, it won't install on my IE either!  I've downloaded it twice, I uninstalled it, rebooted and downloaded again.  When I try to install it, it won't, says manual, won't work either.  Then says plugins won't install, installation failed.  Can you help me?  This is making me crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RondaVU wrote:

When I try to install it, it won't, says manual, won't work either.

Not sure what you mean; did you try the offline installers from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht... ?

If it still fails, can you post the contents of the FlashInstall.log files in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash and C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, however I just got it working.  I read somewhere on Adobe pages, a connection with Google Chrome.  I had it on my computer so I uninstalled it.  Along with resetting Firefox to defaults.  I have no idea other than that, what I did, but suddenly it installed! 

Its been such a frustration all day because it HAS been working just fine until this morning.  Spooky!

Thanks again,

Ronda

BE KIND TO OUR EMAIL FRIENDS

If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history which includes my name and email

address.  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world.  Deleting the history helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and also

prevents viruses from being propagated.  To delete the forwarding history, simply highlight it and

then hit delete before hitting the send  button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines