Skip navigation
brian@balcom
Currently Being Moderated

Users having trouble in Adobe X with a form created in Adobe 9

Jun 18, 2012 9:46 PM

Tags: #x #adobe #internet #forms #explorer

I was told by and Adobe support person to recreate it in the newer version, Adobe X, but will this be an issue for users on previous Adobe software versions?

Issues submitted by client:

We are having difficulty with my government forms packet. I fill everything out and hit submit and nothing happens. I go back and check to see if anything is missing and all dates and where I fill in my social security number are missing. no matter how many times
I fill it out it is gone. I'm not prompted to do anything else.  Jordan says it must be my computer. I have a fairly new Dell with windows 7 and have never had any problems filling out forms on it before.

Other example -  Complete Form hit submit and nothing happens

I’ve been told that there is a known issue with Abode X and Firefox;  BUT we tell all our candidates to use Internet Explorer

Replies
  • George Johnson
    11,729 posts
    Aug 11, 2002
    Jun 18, 2012 10:19 PM   in reply to brian@balcom

How is the form set up to submit, exactly? Does it submit to an email address or a web server?

|
    Mark as:
  • George Johnson
    11,729 posts
    Aug 11, 2002
    Jul 6, 2012 12:28 PM   in reply to brian@balcom

It's really hard to say without seeing the form, and ideally being at the machine that it doesn't work with. I'd be happy to take a look at the form if you're free to send it to me: acroscript at gmail dot com

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points