• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to enter "My Information" leads to ERROR page. Why?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in adobe.com, it automatically logs me in...

There I click on my name, select "My Information"  and then I end up on this page:

bloop_83.jpg

WHY?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just worked properly for me... Tuesday 6-19 8:10 AM Pacific Time zone

>When in adobe.com, it automatically logs me in

I don't understand that... do you mean you are logged in at these forums before you go to Adobe? (such as by clicking the big red A at the top left of a forum page?)

Log out, go to the Adobe main page and log in again... try again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I am not logged in to all these forums.

Its am example part of the error page I get when trying to change "My Information"

I thought someone from ADOBE could help me to sort this out. Is it because my IP address rotates?

Yesterday evening I had a chat with an Indian guy from the Adobe help system and it seems as if ..if the questions asked are not exactly as they are in the guys list he doesnt know whats going on. All in all it was a big waste of time using the Adobe Chat to get that problem solved because these people firstly dont listen and they only know how to solve a certain set of standard problems...as it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The title of this area is "Forum Comments" - This place is to talk about the forums, not other parts of Adobe... I have no idea where you WOULD talk to someone about the main Adobe site

All I know is that the page works for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines