Skip navigation

Acrobat X Pro (10 and lower) won't start on Windows 7 (64-bit)

May 28, 2012 6:36 AM

Latest reply: digabyte, Jan 3, 2014 2:07 PM
Replies 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 19, 2012 5:57 PM   in reply to jelarv

No, Jelarv ... that wasnt' my case because I bought upgrades from previous suites, so I never uninstalled any previous versions of any of my Adobe programs.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 19, 2012 6:38 PM   in reply to Evadobe1

This actually worked on my system (win7 x64 cs6 web/design premium) for a while anyway... this is a problem just like the others have said, Adobe X Pro just quits - refuses to run. Delete the cache file and follow the steps outlined above does make it work again - but the problem reappears in fairly short order. :-(  This became an issue with me right at the 30 day post install.  The prior versions I had were uninstalled prior to installing the latest verson.

We really need a resolution to this issue, I depend on the software to do my job!

Just in case it's needed:

Available Physical Memory: 4194303 KB

Available Virtual Memory: 4038828 KB

BIOS Version: DELL   - 2

Default Browser: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe  <--- my default browser is NOT IE, it's Firefox !

Version: 9.00.8112.16421 (WIN7_IE9_RTM.110308-0330)

Creation Date: 2012/06/12

Creation Time: 3:26:41 PM

Default Mail:

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M  

Version: 8.17.12.6594

Check: Not Supported

Installed Acrobat: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe

Version: 10.1.3.23

Creation Date: 2012/04/04

Creation Time: 1:53:58 AM

Locale: English (United States)

Monitor:

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Resolution: 1600 x 900 x 60

Bits per pixel: 32

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Name: Microsoft Windows Vista  <-- the OS is Win7 Professional not Vista

OS Version: 6.1.7601  Service Pack 1

Page File Space: 4194303 KB

Processor: Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7  GenuineIntel  ~2292  Mhz

System Name: DEXTERDOGDESIGN

Temporary Directory: C:\Users\Benny\AppData\Local\Temp\

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Total Physical Memory: 4194303 KB

Total Virtual Memory: 4194176 KB

User Name: Benny

Windows Directory: C:\Windows

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2012 6:23 AM   in reply to bh241

For all the users who have faced a problem where Acrobat did not launch after 30 days of serializing with a suite serial number, please execute the following workaround:

1. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
    2. Launch a regular  CS6 product other than Acrobat or Flash Builder (for example: Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.)
    3. Click on Help->Deactivate .
    4. Deactivate the application. Quit application.
    5. Launch a regular  CS6 product other than Acrobat or Flash Builder (for example: Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.)
    6. Accept Eula.
    7. Register trial by signing in. Let the app launch.
    8. Quit and relaunch the app. Wait for UI to come.
    9. Click on License This Software button on the UI.
    10. Click on Sign in .
    11. Serial number screen will come
    12. Enter the serial number in the serial number screen and click Next.
    13. Quit app and relaunch the app while connected on the internet .

After this if you launch Acrobat it will launch and run forever without trouble. In case you still face a problem , try relaunching the other CS6 app once more and then launch Acrobat.

Feel free to send me a private message if you need any more help with this.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 29, 2012 4:45 PM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

I was experiencing the same problem as others.  I followed Amrita's instructions in message #42 exactly and now Acrobat is working fine, thankfully!  It was very easy, took about 2 minutes, and didn't require uninstalling or re-installing anything.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 2, 2012 6:41 AM   in reply to ajwfa

So there is still no proper fix for this other than a backwards workaround of deactiving some other program which works fine, then re-activating to fix another separate program? Sorry but it seems odd that we should be required to mess with something else that works fine to fix this. In my opinion there should be a critical update showing up in my Adobe Updater already that fixes this without my intervention.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 3, 2012 8:50 AM   in reply to MixManSC1

If past Adobe behaviour is any predictor... If Adobe does fix it, the solution will probably be that you need to buy CS7 to fix it.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 5, 2012 10:46 PM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

The deactivate other product method and then re-activate worked on one of my computers but another one it says that deactivate failed and to try again.  Rebooted, tried again still not working.

I have serveral users that I recently upgraded to CS6 both Mac and Windows and I certainly don't want to have to visit all machines to fix this issue.  I'm not even sure what I've paid to Adobe over the years but just this CS6 upgrade alone I have serveral thousand dollars invested.  Even had to buy a new Mac because CS6 wouldn't run on one of my older units (yes I could have spent hours upgrading the OS but easier and in the long run probably wiser to just buy a new Mac that will be the latest OS and much faster than the old unit) - Now I run into this issue of Acrobat not working out of the blue and we use the program every single day in the graphics and marketing department.

I was hoping the forum would be a quick fix as Adobe Support isn't availabe except during business day time hours but seem no solid easy fix is to be had - so much for fixing this while my users are gone.  

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 6, 2012 8:16 AM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

This was exactly 30 days from my install.

This deactivate then reactivate worked for me.

Thanks Amrita!

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2012 12:40 PM   in reply to alwaysad

Yup, 30 days it is and the "fix" will likely last for 30 days as well, a fix is needed to rectify the "trial period" error with the purchased product.

Really reluctant to start fidling myself!

Later, renamed the .db file and re-activated, worked fine until "tools" was selected and then the problem came back! Anyone with similar?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2012 1:03 PM   in reply to Evadobe1

Evam, tried your (their) solution, appeared to work until "tools" was selected and then same old problem came back. Work offline mainly as have byte chewing mobile wireless so not sure if that has an affect??

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2012 2:11 PM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

Just summarizing here

My Setup: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, CS 5.5 and CS 6 Design Standard on a MSI GT783R

Issue: Acrobat Pro X launches once then disappears. After that the hour glass goes but no Acrobat Pro X. Also no .pdf files would launch either. Oddly you could access pdf files in Illustrator or Photoshop. Also you could combine your browser stuff into a .pdf file too but then if you tried to look at it using Acrobat Pro X...nada...squat (either by accessing the file direct or trying to launch Acrobat Pro X). I kept CS 5.5 Design Standard on my laptop and then upgraded the CS 6 Design Standard when I got it. I have to agree for me that it was 35 days before this happened not 30. As far as the rest of the Design Standard Suite goes no problem. Just the Acrobat Pro X like everyone else here.

Oh for the log, I also tried rolling back to a known restore point and updating to the latest Acrobat Pro X and dupicated the same problem with Acrobat Pro X/.pdfs not opening. I also could see Acrobat briefly appear in the task manager too. I also thought it was UAC from Windows, but alas, it wasnt. I just thought I would add this experience incase anyone else is thinking of those two approaches They didnt work for me.

Potential Solutions: Looks like there are 3 approaches working. I cant tell which is the official solution, but it appears that at least two of the three seem stable. Time will tell if these approaches need to be done again in 30 days.

S1: Refer to Entry 20. by David Kastendick. If you have the CS suite I would skip the cleaner tool as it tells you to not use this cleaner unless Acrobat Pro X is standalone. Just move to the install after the deinstall.

S2: This is the approach I tried and is outlined in Entry 42: by Amrita Chakrabarti. So far it works fine and no issues. I opened about 10 pdfs randomly and launched Acrobat Pro X 5 times (I just verified again now while typing this).

S3: Refer to Entry 36 by Evadobe1 There seem to be mixed results on this one .It runs the gambit from working for some and not for others or temporary for some.

There has also been a mix of the S2 and S3 together as an approach as well. Its in this thread http://forums.adobe.com/message/4492856#4492856  Entry 46 by mattlok1010 (also the "correct" under entry 1 if you dont want to scroll down to Entry 46).

Here are some other threads on the same issue:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4543084#4543084

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4493641#4493641

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4511201#4511201

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4492856#4492856

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1021632

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/trial--1-launch.html

Hope you all find the solution that works for you. I hope we get an official answer or patch on which is the correct solution instead of having to redo these steps 30 days from now. Good Luck all. If S2 fails I will report back.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2012 2:44 PM   in reply to SixRavenD

SixRavenD, I should tell you that after doing what the Adobe tech told me that day, my problem did seem to be solved for a little bit, but then it came back to square one. I was about to write it on the forum, but I saw Solution #2 (Amrita's) ... and that has been the real solution to this frustrating issue in my case! ... I noticed that this solution was tagged as the "correct" one, and so far it is for me ... so I wouldn't really try the "cache.db" thing anymore. I think we're now going to have to wait until July 20 to see if Amrita's solution passes the 30-day-mark

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 10, 2012 2:09 AM   in reply to Evadobe1

I have a Design and Web Premium CS6 edition installed 30 days ago with a regular license but today i've experienced the same problem... Acrobat won't start!

I have read several messages... cleaners, reinstalling, fixes, etc.

This is how i have simply solved my issue (as somebody already suggested):

- open Photoshop

- deactivate

- reboot pc

- open photoshop and reactivated license

- that's all

Now Acrobat X Pro, and other program of CS6, work.

Probably there's a little bug.

Bye all and good luck!

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 14, 2012 11:19 PM   in reply to TheBitBug

Hey, Guess What?  Yep, 30 days since my first 30 days lock out (see back around post 28).  As several of us feared, it locked out again right on the money after an additional 30 days.

In reviewing this thread for more info, I notice one from Adobe staff person Amrita.  I will give that fix a try this time and see what happens in another 30 days.

However, while I appreciate the post from Amrita and hope it solves our problem once and for all, it really would have been much more professional for Adobe to notify its user base instead of letting people get blindsided with this bug. 

I expect much more for my money Adobe.  You should have pushed out the fix in a critical update.  At a minimum, you should have poped out an email notification to all registered users of the product to expect the bug and the fix for it.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 22, 2012 4:48 PM   in reply to Artsandbeauty

Did the recommended procedure as per post 42 by staff. It seemed to work (we'll see how long). But what burns me, is that my CS5 also needs to be re-registered, and CS4 because it was an upgrade. CS6 is NOT an upgrade, so why this dance with license numbers of previous versions to fix an issue within CS6? Does CS5 need to be deactivated/reactivated as well?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 3:58 PM   in reply to Evadobe1

C:\\ drive > Program Files (x86) > Common Files > Adobe > Adobe PCD > Cache > Cache.db

Deleting this fixed it!  Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 20, 2012 10:20 AM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

Amrita, do you have a better fix?  After fixing the first time, another 30 days has passed.  Same problem came up.  I've fixed again,  presuming that  i'll be fixing this in 30 days again?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 26, 2012 11:17 PM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

When will an update be coming? I am too lazy to go through the process just so I can face the same problem again a month from now. For now I'll just use the Adobe reader, which suits my need just fine. This is terribely disappointing from such a big company.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 31, 2012 9:34 PM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

I am happy! thanks for the fix! ?8->

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 1, 2012 8:25 PM   in reply to TudorGoode

I had this problem already three times since I installed CS6 in May this year.

Today again PDF would not open. Date is 2 Sep 2012, time 12.50 pm. This is now happening for the third time since installation. I read somewhere that it may have something to do with the 30 days period for trials.

As I tried before to fix it by uninstall and install freshly from DVD, which is time consuming, this time I went with the fix for Deactivating and then activating and licencing.

If they are correct, this will come again as an issue around 2 Oct 2012.

I made an appointment in my calendar to follow it up around that day.

I also checked previous installation files. Surprise surprise! The last installation of the two previous attempts to fix that problem in the past was: 2 Aug at 11.39am.

So this fix also worked. Even without rebooting in between. I just deactivated Acrobat from Photoshop's Deactivate command. Closed Photoshop and clicked Acrobat shortcut which brought it on as a trial. Followed the path for Licensing, and here we go: its working as new. And I bet any money that in 30 days it will stop working. Any takers? I'll accept even those from Adobe direct employees. As you have not done anything about it for last three months (that's when I read about this issue first time on Adobe Forum).

I had some update this morning for Adobe CS6 and this problem actually happened after that update. So it is still not fixed. I am quite sure you are not going to do much more for next thirty days either. Is ignoring such issues really OK to people who spent over two grand on upgrades for what you called Master Collection?

I buy your licenced software since Acrobat 4, which is 10 years now, and: Adobe, you disappoint me with every year more and more.

Very, very, very disappointed user. 

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 2, 2012 6:19 AM   in reply to Jerzdna

Jerzdna & Alberberliu (and others who reach this page),

For what it's worth, I went through the procedure described by Amrita in message #42 in June and have not had any problems since then (more than 60 days later).  It's a simple procedure, and Jerzdna, it's much easier than uninstalling & reinstalling.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 2, 2012 8:39 AM   in reply to ajwfa

Ok.

1. I have checked again and what I did this morning, almost according to #52 (which was instead of reinstalling as I did not have time to play the same "Adobe games" from previous months) looks exactly as the workaround from #42. So fingers crossed, after 2nd October you will hear from me either way. I'd say it will be a dance "I told you so", but, according to my wife, I am not always right, so: Adobe! Good luck. I may be coming back with that famous Brenda Lee's first song to reach #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (in 1959). 
    2. My point at the end of my previous comment was more towards the fact that I would expect the designers of the software (for more than $2000 to upgrade) would have enough time during three months period to implement proper fix into next software update rather than expecting the users to play with workarounds, which are acceptable only really as short term solutions. Unless I am from different planet and expect too much for my money.

Jerzdna

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 4, 2012 8:20 AM   in reply to Artsandbeauty

I tried the fix renaming the cache.db file in the Adobe PCD folder. It works, for now. I get a screen when I start it up which says: "You trial will expire in 32767 days. You can continue to use CS6 Design and Web Premium after your trial period by purchasing the software." And then the Buy Now, License This Software, and Continue Trial buttons. I am using the Continue Trial button.

Not for nothing - this is the fix I tried because the reinstallation options are not conveniently available for me. I do not have full access to everything on my machine. If I want the serial number I have to go and ask for it, and I won't get it. I will get the IT people putting me on a list to get my software (which mostly works) reinstalled at some point, in the future, when they get around to it, eventually, probably at 10 at night with no warning and without me there to guide them through the fussy points. Pay attention Adobe: not all your users can just reinstall everything whenever they like!

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 7, 2012 9:48 AM   in reply to Artsandbeauty

I had the exact same problem...twice!  Amrita's instructions worked for me, at least for now.  Hopefully the problem won't resurface.  I tried calling Adobe for technical help and after four calls and THREE hours on hold they still couldn't get anyone to figure this out.  Amazing that after buying a product as "professional" and EXPENSIVE as Creative Suite 6 the technical support is so HORRIBLE  Adobe should be ashamed of themselves for outsourcing the technical support to a foreign country and then not training the staff or doing anything to make costumers satisfied or even get the products they PAID FOR working as advertised....sheesh.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 8, 2012 1:52 AM   in reply to MookieNYC

Adobe, GIVE US A BREAK. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. I ran into this problem today and started researching the solution. I can't believe a company as large as Adobe with software as sophisticated as CS can't get this fixed in a few moments much less many months.

Yes, today is the 30th day after I reinstalled the suite after a had disk crash. I'm still working on getting all my software back on my PC while trying to get work done day to day. We don't need issues like this taking up more of our time when you get a premium for your product. Many people using the product get $50 to $500 per hour or more for their time. I'm sure you're not going to reimburse us for lost time, so how about spending a couple hours fixing a few lines of code that checks for an activation expiration date. We pay a hefty price to purchase and update your software. Better yet pay me my hourly rate of $250 and hour every time I have to uninstall, reinstall and trouble shoot your issues that apparently your not interested in addressing.

This is bush league treatment of us as your customers.

Please send a quick and timely update to fix the problem once and for all.

BTW, any company that outsources technical support to countries that don't speak the language of their customers, no matter what language that is, should not be allowed to sell their products in that country. I've spent more time training foreign staff than getting my issues resolved. This goes well beyond Adobe producs. Bring tech support back onshore. Your customers will be satisfied and you'll see the benefits in sales. One company that learned it's lesson was Diamond Resorts International, which I have timesharing with. After numerous complaints from nearly every timeshare owner, they brought their call center back onshore. What a difference it made for us as owners and I'm sure they spend a lot less time dealing with the complaints as do we.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2012 7:19 PM   in reply to Joe Sobel

For all the users who have faced a problem where Acrobat did not launch after 30 days of serializing with a suite serial number, please execute the following workaround:

1. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
    2. Launch a regular CS6 product other than Acrobat or Flash Builder (for example: Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.)
    3. Click on Help->Deactivate .
    4. Deactivate the application. Quit application.
    5. Launch a regular CS6 product other than Acrobat or Flash Builder (for example: Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.)
    6. Accept Eula.
    7. Register trial by signing in. Let the app launch.
    8. Quit and relaunch the app. Wait for UI to come.
    9. Click on License This Software button on the UI.
    10. Click on Sign in .
    11. Serial number screen will come
    12. Enter the serial number in the serial number screen and click Next.
    13. Quit app and relaunch the app while connected on the internet .

After this if you launch Acrobat it will launch and run forever without trouble. In case you still face a problem , try relaunching the other CS6 app once more and then launch Acrobat.

This will fix the problem and if done correctly by following the steps,  you will NOT need to repeat the steps after 30 days

Please note:

1.Uninstall and reinstall will NOT fix the problem.

2.Deleting cache or renaming is NOT a solution as it will cause unintended side effects.

In case you face a problem like recurrence after 30 days, please send me a message so that I can help you get the steps corrected.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 16, 2012 11:38 AM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

I started having a somewhat similar problem.  I have Acrobat X and CS5 installed on Windows 7 (64-bit) system.  My problem is that I cannot open pdf files from within Dreamweaver file menu.  I get the following error message: "unable to launch C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrobat.exe. Please be sure that this application exists and that there is enough memory to run it." 

I certainly have the application installed and I am able to run the program if I start it outside of Dreamweaver.  I listed Acrobat X as the pdf editor in Preferences.  I also listed Acrobat Reader; when I chose that to "open with ..." the program seems to flash briefly and disappears.

I have tried the de-activate/re-activate suggestion in this thread, but that does not resolve this problem.

I'd appreciate any advice you might have.

Steve

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 18, 2012 2:21 AM   in reply to Sandeep V.

actually i did had it installed with the web and design premium and and i followed ur steps and it works perfectly. all my pdf are working fine and acrobat opens up faster than ever before haha. thank u

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 20, 2012 12:25 AM   in reply to Enamsuo

I have had to do the "Amrita" method of re-licensing twice now, and the Acrobat Reader X problems do not seem to coincide with any "30-day" problems. It could be completely unrelated, but the Explorer browser was opened just before Acrobat failed. Maybe it was just coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if Explorer caused some kind of registry conflict because it's Microsoft, after all. I have to reaffirm what others have been saying in this forum: Adobe really must figure out the problem and release a permanent fix to CS6 Master Suite users, people pay way too much money for this software to have to deactivate/reactivate over and over again. Get it together, Adobe.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 20, 2012 7:05 AM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

what if you only have pro 10 installed from the suite and cannot open it?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 22, 2012 4:36 PM   in reply to MixManSC1

I am having the same problem...I got Acrobat X Pro with the CS 6.  I found that I couldn't open Acrobat X Pro, also that I couldn't open PDF's from emails that people would send me....

I'm trying to research & see how to fix this.  I called Adobe but was put on hold...they called back but I wasn't available to talk at that time.

I need to be able to use Adobe Acrobat X Pro....what is up with this?

(I haven't finished reading this whole topic, but just wanted to say I have this same issues with my Acrobat X pro that I got with my Creative Suite 6. purchase...)

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2012 5:36 PM   in reply to bh241

I called tech support re: this issue instead of trying any of the fixes listed here. The tech knew exactly what was going on. In my case I upgraded from CS5.5 to CS6. The upgrade confuses Acrobat. Here's how we fixed it:

Go to the control panel and uninstall Acrobat X Pro ONLY. Go the the start menu and there you will find the Abobe installer. Click install and when you get to the page that list the programs choose Acrobat X Pro ONLY.

Install and you are done.

It worked perfectly for me. Hope this helps.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2012 6:03 PM   in reply to Knightlightning

Knightlightning, when I go to do this uninstall procedure it gives me the choice whether I want to uninstall the "Suite Shared Configuration CS6" with the Acrobat X Pro ... do you recall if you had to check that as well? I assume that I'll also have to check the box that says "Remove Preferences" too, right? ... just to make sure.

I can't believe I STILL haven't been able to fix this piece of CRAP!!!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2012 7:22 PM   in reply to Evadobe1

I did not get those choices. Are you uninstalling from the control panel > add/remove programs?

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2012 8:03 PM   in reply to Knightlightning

Yes, I went to the control panel > add/remove programs ... and then the application manager opened and gave me those options. Anyway, I uninstalled without touching the "Suite Shared Configuration CS6", just in case ... and now I'll re-install it, but I don't get the "Acrobat Installer" anymore if I go to the start menu. I'll probably have to use the CD again.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2012 9:16 PM   in reply to Evadobe1

I hope it works for you. Let us know how you did...

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2012 9:42 PM   in reply to Evadobe1

Uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe products is a nightmare. I had nothing but problems with earlier Acrobat and related Creative Suites. Someone recommended revouninstaller (http://www.revouninstaller.com/) to cleanly uninstall CS suites. They offer a fully functional trial version for 30 days. As far as Adobe products are concerned revouninstaller is now part of my toolkit.

However, as far as the solution to the the problems in this thread is concerned it's decribed in the posts #65 and #42. At least that worked for me.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 16, 2012 7:42 AM   in reply to Fritzismom

I had this problem start  on Monday on both my Windows desktop and laptop (both running Windows 7 64-bit), and it wasn't the 30-day issue (I had already gotten past that one a few months ago). I appear to have fixed it by uninstalling Acrobate X via the Programs and Features part of Control Panel. I then rebooted, launched the Adone Application Manager program, and at the bottom of the list of apps was an option for installing Acrobate XI (yes, a new version -- not X). I installed that, accepted the EULA, and life has been good for the last three hours. We'll see what tomorrow brings, though.... :-)

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 16, 2012 4:18 PM   in reply to JimKumorek

I have the same problem as all of you (30 day trial error rubbish) which I solved following the instructions above 30 days ago...

Now Flash Pro is not working either - major problem!

And Acrobat Pro is just driving me nuts... the fix only works for 30 days and then you get the same problem... SO I have just done exactly the same thing and downloaded the latest version of the Adobe Application manager (6.2_all) and all that did is download a TRIAL version of Acrobat XI - which is a total waste of time!!

C'mon Adobe - this is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 17, 2012 7:52 PM   in reply to Amrita Chakrabarti

Amrita... Thank you so much.

Lee

|
    Mark as:
Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (3)