• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Orders page is displaying nothing

New Here ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "My Orders" page for my account is displaying no orders suddenly. Recently upgraded to Production Premium CS6 and used this page for the initial download. But when I returned to the page for the supplementary downloads the page was blank.  I have tried several different browsers and several different computers. So the problem is on Adobe's end.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted out support team?  They can look into the specifics of your order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet.  It isn't just the most recent order that is missing, all past orders are missing too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted support and they acknowledged and issue. They have a workaround URL available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then yes I would recommend contacting our support team as they can look into your particular situation directly.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me.  The My Orders screen is blank.  I have called Adobe twice.  Twice I have gone through the pain of being transferred around to different people who still can't help me.  Twice I've had tickets created, only to have them marked as "Withdrawn" three days later without any contact at all.

Is there anyone at Adobe who can actually HELP with this problem?  Workaround or not, the screen is clearly broken!  What else in my account is about to break?  I'm not feeling much confidence in ordering from Adobe right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called the support line and they gave me an alternate URL.

I don’t think anyone at Adobe is actually working on identifying the root cause and providing a fix.  Very disappointing.

They have a similar problem with Creative Cloud. I signed up for a trial account, downloaded one item and now my account page is empty. I guess I won't be buying any of that!

Anyhow, here is the workaround they gave me:

https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&event=displayOrderHistory&nr=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Chatted with support, nobody knew anything about this problem or any fix.

Products does show under "My products" though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is still happening in Sept 2012. No one at support seems to be able to deal with it. Thanks so much for your workaround URL, it's the only way I could get PS CS6 upgrade. BTW, my order page is completely blank on the normal URL. I have orders going back 12 years and one from March 2012 that isn't evens showing up. My products page shows everything as expected. Hard to trust Adobe any longer. Glad I didn't opt for cloud yet. Just imagine the issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem.  There doesn't appear to be any

"my orders" page.  10/26/2015  John Beebee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines