Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS6 Trial

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Adobe CS6 Master Collection installed on my master image in trial mode. I serialize CS6 after sysprep is complete using the serialization .exe. All works well. The question I have is:

1. When the trial period expires for Adobe CS6 on my master image, how can I run updates to keep it up-to-date? I'm assuming it won't allow me to update the suite. I manually update the suite on my master image.

Do I need to serialize the CS6 suite on my master image then deactivate the suite before sysprep?

Thanks,

Ivano

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivano,

To answer your question -

1. Trial expires after 30 days.

2. Updates can be applied using RUM. please download RUM from - http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/aameetools.html

its documentation is available here - http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/aameetools/aameetools_rum_docs.pdf

If you want roll out image where you have deployed Master collection, then install a trial package on one machine, creates its image and roll out image to other machines. Then run AdobeSerialization executable on all machines to serialize it.

thanks,

Rahul | rbaiswar@adobe.com | Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information.

Will RUM still run successfully on the Adobe CS6 Suite on my master image when the trial period has expired?

ivano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ivano,

RUM will run irrespective of license/no license on machine, but all the available updates might not be applied. Reason - there are different category of updates, some of which need valid license to be present on machine. So only those updates which dont need valid license will be applied - in trial expired scenario. Ideally valid license should be present on machine while updates are being deployed.

thanks,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines