• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not sure how to add this advanced effect

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a landing page where the user will return to multiple times. On it are several click boxes. Each click box is set to jump/branch to a specific slide which loops back to the landing page when done viewing the content.

What I'd like to know how to do is once the user clicks on click box and jumps to the specific slide then returns to the landing page can I have that click box change colors (similar to a url when you click on it, it goes from blue to purple) so the user knows they already clicked on that area and need to view the other pieces on the slide.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not really understand the question: a click box is invisible by default, how can it change colors?

Think you are looking for a variation on what I showed in this (old) blog post:

http://lilybiri.posterous.com/template-for-reusing-script

If you explain what I do not understand, I can guide you, but the advanced actions will be similar to those in the template,

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Lilybiri,

In the other post you mentioned a template would it be possible to get a copy of that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is similar to what I created in the template. You could either use another image or cover up the image with a partially transparent circle drawing object on returning.

If you want the template, I need an e-mail address. You can send it by private message,

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

frances.weber@ihg.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would like to do is have the user click on an icon on the page to jump to a short demo and return to the main page. I'd like the user to know that they already clicked on that icon and need to click   on the remaining ones. If yo usee the image below there are 5 icons. I have a click box over each one. I want the user to click on them one at a time and then return to this landing page. I need for them to know that they arlready clicked on the item once so they don't have to click twice and view the content over again (unless they want to do that). How can I set that up?

hub graphic.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources